Why are we here?

I have no idea what all of us are doing here. I defenetly know its not about the Huger Games, there's something their not telling us. But everyone else seems fine, but we seem to be sticking out for some reason. Why? I really want to know, it can't be about us winning the games everyone is over that now, well at least I hope they are.
Snow comes out again to talk to us, I don't hear half of it because I was so busy wondering why are we here. I heard "I will be talking to every past victor individually, I will be asking you to come down here so we can discus the 75th annual Hunger Games. Thank you: we will begin shortly, in the mean time please go back to your apartments, where dinner is currently being served".
That was a shock why does he need to talk to each of us our their turn, why not all of us? He's just going to have repeat it twelve times. There's definitely something going on here.
I looked over at Peeta and he knew to, there was something not right here.
We all went back to the apartments in silence. Me and Peeta shared a few glances in the lift. We got out of the lift and went straight for dinner, even though I'm not hungry. I wish I knew what was going on.
Peeta walks up behind me, I bury my head in his chest, I don't know what else to do, I'm just thankful he's here with me. When he hugged me I felt like nothing else mattered in the world. He helps me through the most tough times and he can tell when I'm sad, which isn't an easy thing.