The Victors

Hi Guys thanks to everybody for reading my Fanfiction, trying to think of a new name for my story so if you have any ideas please tell me thanks so much ~ Cerys

I knew where we were because I had seen it on tv many time before.

The Presidential Palace.

Me and Peeta looked at each other, he had a very shocked expression on his face so have I. Effie looked confused, I though she would know where we were going since she is the one that lives here.

"Didn't you know we were on the way here". I asked Effie.

"Yes I did know, I just wasn't sure if i should of told you". I knew she was just doing the wright thing so we wouldn't freak out and not go and see the President.

Everybody fell silent you could here a pin drop.

Somebody came out and escorted us inside the palace.When we got inside there were any other victors there to, Hamitch looked shocked and then he went to talk to the other victors. Me and Peeta didn't know what to do so we just followed Effie.

I notice some familiar faces from previous years of the games, I saw Finnick Odair he won his games when he was only 14. There were a few from district 1 and 2 that were familiar but I wasn't sure of anybody else.

The President finally came out everybody fell silent once again.

"Thank you all for coming, I'm sure you are all wondering why you are here. Well I wanted you all to meet before the next Hunger Games, you will be staying in the Capitol for the week and you will be staying in the same apartments that the tributes were staying in last year so you'll be comfortable. The cars will now take you to your apartments". Snow has got even better at making me edgy.

Me and Peeta look at each other and we know that there is something extremely wrong here. I think Hamitch and Effie know there is something not wright about all this to.......