Epilogue

~Epilogue~

"Val, hurry up, you'll miss your flight!" Liam said to me over the phone.

"I know, I just don't want to hang up."

"You'll get to see me in eight hours," he protested.

"All right, fine. I'll see you in eight hours, then."

"Love you, Val."

"Love you too, Liam," I said and hung up the phone.

Yup, that's right, I was actually going to start my first year of college in England. With Liam. It's perfect, I know.

In the past year, many fans had grown to respect us, and many of them soon gave me a surprising amount of love. We had become the worlds' power couple, but there was one thing that the press never understood: If we lived 4,500 miles apart, how were we able to maintain this long-distance relationship? The answer was simple, and it was Liam was able to fly in very often. It was like dating a boy in college.

The same thing stood for Naomi, who was still dating Niall, and didn't have plans on breaking up with him. She and I had stayed close, so close that she was also coming to be my roommate in college.

What about Gideon, do you ask? Well, he and Lisa are both going to Texas Tech University, where they can be in the band with 500 other people. And wear those boots and hats, of course. I think the boots are the reason he's going there, for sure. Don't worry, we've already sworn to not let this long distance thing tear us apart.

Already, I had gone to a few of One Direction's World Tour concerts, but I couldn't come to every single concert because of my schooling. I couldn't miss that many days, otherwise I would be up to my neck in makeup work.

At my high school, if anything, the kids who were my friends and acquaintances just protected and sheltered me from the madness. Instead of asking for autographs and using me for the fame, I was put behind them anytime someone had anything bad to say to me. Whenever a freshman came hobbling by, asking for an autograph or a picture, I had been willing to succumb to it, letting them use me, until my friends would step in and make the kid scram.

All in all, it was a great year. But, when I stepped off the plane and got wrapped in Liam's arms, I knew that the next would be even better. All because of this one time at band camp . . .

*

Author's Note: I'm a little sad because it's over but I'm happy because I can start posting my new stories! Yay! I do actually have three more story ideas with covers and everything in my create section or whatever you want to call it but I like only posting one story at a time so I can focus all of my attention to it. But anyway, I think it's a really relateable/cool story and I think y'all will like it! Below is the title and synopsis. By the time that I post this, I will have posted the story, so make sure to check it out!!

Title: Love Left Unrequited

Summary: Do you know what it's like to be second best? To always be just a friend, or just another face in the hallway. I'm not the prettiest girl in the school. Far from it, really. I don't have the best personality to make up for it. I can't seduce boys, or let sparks fly like in unrealistic chick flicks. Sadly, this is real life, and in real life, not everyone gets that happy ending. There's an 80 year old woman who never married, but keeps cats as her only company for a reason. But, the real question is, will I end up like her?

Anyway, VOTE,COMMENT, check out LLU and yeah! Thanks for reading, you beautiful person! :)