-1 / whered gwen go (partial)

She figured she'd might as well head on down to her highschool, hoping that place was still intact, judging from her house, which was gone when she visited.

Running through the busy streets of Queens, she finally found what she was looking for.

The large building that read, "Midtown Highschool," engraved on almost every wall.

A sigh of relief rushed over her, pulling the doors open as her checkered vans clacked against the polished floors.

The office lady didn't hesitate to greet her, "Hi dear, can I help you..." her voice trailed off, as her eyes widened.

"Uh... hello to you I guess? Yeah, I actually do need help and-"

"Gwen Stacy?"

Gwen now realizing what was going on, she fighred a different Gwen Stacy must've done something bad here.

"No, um... my names actually Simone..." she blurted.

"Simone...?"

"Allison Stacy. Gwen's my cousin." she nodded.

"Oh, sorry for your loss dear."

Gwen furrowed her brows, accepting the condolences but still confused.

"So what're you doing here, Simone?"

"Oh, I actually want to go here."

"You want to go here?"

"Yeah."

"Well you're parents are gonna have to enroll you-"

"Yeah they can't right now, they're too busy crying about their loss so I'm gonna have to do it myself." she was quick to respond.

"Oh...?"

"Where're the papers?"

"Uhm.. here." she handed them to "Allison".

Gwen thanked her, anxiously grabbing them and quickly scribbling down her information.

"Done." she said, handing her back the paper about 10 minutes later, "Now can I go now?"

"I guess?" the woman was in utter shock, every since she walked in and the mannerisms of the girl didn't match Gwen the slightest, but they did at the same time.

*
"Go away." she was quick to snap, already knowi who was coming up behind her.

Flash Thompson.

Big idiot, not chill at all.

"Aww, come on new girl, why don't you turn around! I just wanna talk."

"No thanks."

She kept walking, not caring the slightest of the odd looks she got, or why she hasn't been to any of her classes. All she cared about was finding this dimension self and talking to her, in hopes of getting some answers.

"Come on Flash, w-why don't you leave her alone." some kid finally chomped.

"He's right. Leave me the hell alone-..." her voice trailed, turning around as the two finally locked eyes with her, almost in complete shock of what she looked like.

"What, what're we looking at?" she snapped, setting her hands on her hips and rolling her eyes.

"You're supposed to be dead." Flash said.

The other one continuously blinked, staring at the girl's icy blue eyes and recognizable blonde hair, repeating the name, "Gwen?"

"What do you mean I'm supposed to be dead?" she replied.

"Gwen Stacy?" the brunette finally said, his voice raised.

"Yeah- I mean! No, I'm not Gwen! I'm Allison Stacy. Chill cousin."

exp: moving too fast.