chapter 6 / jean / tn4 (unfinished)

"Kitty," a female voice said softly.

Someone was trying to telepathically reach her. She knew this because the Professor had done it many times before.

"Hello?" she whispered, sitting up in bed.

"Go to school." the voice said.

"Why? Who're you?"

"Jean,"

"What? Thank goodness you two got out! I'm at the Avengers compound up in Manhattan."

"Who're you talking to?" a boy she hadn't even realized said, as he came through her door.

"Who're you?" she said, roucghly.

"Oh- uh, I'm..."

"You don't know your own name?"

"Mr. Stark um,"

"Spit it out, we don't have all day."

"Sorry,"

"Am I being too harsh? My bad, I'm Katherine."

"Well, Mr. Stark wants to see you."

"Thanks," she replied.

"Like, now,"

"Cool. Tell him I'll be there in an hour or two, I have some major amounts of sleep to catch on."

"I just said now-"

"Good, now is not only right now but also two hours away, leave me alone."

"It's about your friends."

"How do you know about my friends?" she asked, getting up, "Who're you anyways?"

"Uh... I'm Peter."

"Cool. I thought you forgot your name a couple hours ago. And I thought you never took the mask off!"

"How'd you know!"

"Your voice is very distinct to me, nerdy and kind of high pitched. Where's Stark?"

"Living room."

"Thanks," she replied, walking towards the door as she began to finger comb her messy hair.

She navigates through the hallways and eventually found her way back to the main room, where there was no Stark, but a couple of other guys.

They all turned around and stared at her, as she just looked back. One of the guys quickly raised a bow and shot at her, as it went right through her intangible state and into a wall.

"Please don't go around shooting my assistant."

"Assistant? You already have an assistant! And why is she a ghost?" the guy with a bow retorted.

Ignoring the guys on the sofa, she turned to Stark, "Spiderman said you needed me."

explanation: this storyline was just all over the place