Chapter 3

Sophie's  POV

I looked at him and couldn't feel more confused. He wanted to interview me. Yes! I had a chance, maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought. I smiled and looked him straight in the eye, I was starting to like the way his eyes changed from dark brown to a lighter shade of brown, almost a shade of hazel when he was angry. It made me curious on what moods he had to be in to change colour.  "Yes, I think I am ready Shane." "You think? Your either ready or your not. Do you even want this interview?" He snarled.

"Yes I want this interview, I was just going to go sit at the desk." I point and tried shifting onto my feet when I felt his hand brush against mine slowly and move up my right arm. He pressed his hands on both my shoulders and moved me back slowly. I felt him getting closer when he rubbed his hand on my cheek "Stay put, we can do the interview here. If you move anymore your ankle will get worse." He sounded like he almost cared, I couldn't understand him, he was flipping personalities from showing actual emotions like caring to an arrogant, spoilt man. It was confusing and annoying.

"So Miss Flare" he looked at the file and flicked through the file, "It's Sophie, just Sophie" I said through gritted teeth. I hated being called Miss Flare, it brought back many memories. "Okay Sophie. So what makes you think you are a good candidate for this job? Can you follow simple instructions and meet my wants and needs?"

I swallowed the small amount of saliva, straightened my back . Hmm it was Shane Allister.  Payback time for being formal to me. "Yes, Mr Allister I am more than competant to follow instructions, multi- task your dairy and events as well as meeting your needs. When I say needs I mean meeting any needs that are non- sexual ofcourse" I licked my lips as he grinned,  he had a charming smile and a much better laugh as I watched him put his head back and laugh whole heartedly. He eyes flickered and I saw his eyes change colour slightly. I smiled and couldnt resist the urge to want to kiss his lips, they looked so soft.

"Its Shane, there is no need to be formal now. You have already established my first name and have used it before. However I don't expect you to satisfy me sexually but I can help in that situation." He said with a wink.

Shane's POV

This woman was infuriating. She wanted to walk to the desk when she had a sprained ankle. She made my blood boil. I moved my hand along her arm and felt an electric shock. Tingles went through my fingers and I wanted to touch her all over. I touched her cheek and felt myself come closer. I could smell her perfume, sweet with a hint of lavender. I inhaled her scent and realised  I needed Sophie in my life.

I sat up and started the interview. I needed to get a grip. I wanted to  put her on the spot. Will she be able to handle me? I was intrigued to know more about this woman. I looked at the file on my lap and seen that her name was 'Sophie Flare' and then I started the interview "So Miss Flare."

The sudden change of mood was noticable in the room. She became more rigid as if I had cursed her. What just happened? I could feel my forehead tensing and the frown lines increasing. "Sophie, just Sophie." She kept her voice stern and formal,  it made me want to get closer to her.

I asked the first question and didn't expect to be put into place straight away. She was the exact person I was looking for. She wasn't scared. She is the one. I winked at her and enjoyed her comments. This might just be better than I expected.

I moved forwards and leaned across her body. I pulled her forwards and ran my nose along her jawline. She bit her lip which made me want her more. I kissed her cheek while expected to be thrown off, I didn't know what came over me.  Sophie grabbed hold of my shirt and pulled me closer. I could hear her heart beat and felt my body respond. I dipped my forehead and kissed her bottom lip whilst biting it slowly. "Shane" she whispered into my ear.  She was going to be the death of me. I wanted to hear her say my name and moan for me.

I slowly pulled back, "Well Sophie, you have surely passed the interview. You start at 7am sharp." I cut her off and hid my feelings. I needed to be in control.

I pulled back and walked to the modern victorian windows that looked over London. "That will be all, Rebecca will email you the details with information."

She looked disappointed, her eyes showed anger with a mix of sadness. I liked her eyes, I enjoyed the way her feelings were transparent."Thankyou Shane. I will see you tomorrow, is it okay for me to call a taxi?" I looked at her face and saw the innocence in her eyes, she wanted to ignore what just happened. "Yes thats fine. Just inform Rebecca and she will take care of it for you"

She stood up and her dark red hair fell across her shoulders. She was beautiful. A woman that every man wanted. I couldn't keep my eyes of her. She stood on both feet and winced in pain. I forgot about her ankle. I was such an idiot. I moved across the room and pulled her into my arms. I nuzzled her hair whilst holding her "No need for a taxi, I will be driving you home.  You can start work from next week once your ankle is healed." She looked up into my eyes and was just about to argue as I pulled her head forwards and kissed her. I let myself go and I explored her mouth with my tounge. She pressed up against me, wanting more. I pulled back and leaned my head against hers. We both tried catching our breath. "Thankyou Shane" she said and looked at the floor with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Sophie, don't forget you still need to wash my shirt, otherwise your fired." I handed her the shirt with the coffee stains. Her mouth flung open and anger covered her face. She bit her lip again and let her lip linger on her red lips.

"Oh, fuck the shirt" I yanked the shirt out of her hands and threw it across the room. I pushed her down onto the sofa and kissed her hard. "your so beautiful" it said as I sighed into her mouth. She pulled me closer and nipped my ear "now I'll show you how I can meet your needs" she whispered as she let her hands roam around my chest and let them wander down to explore my abs. I closed my eyes and groaned at the pleasure building inside of me.