Chapter 4

Please vote and comment :) x

Sophie's POV

I am kissing my boss in his office! I opened my eyes just realising what I was doing. Oh no! I pulled away and cleared my throat. "I need to get home." Shane looked up at me confused. He shook his head and mumbled "fine"

He had a gorgeous car. I couldnt stop gasping it was my all time favourite. A Masserati. I walked to the door and before I could open it, Shane pulled open the door and I slipped into the car. Black leather heated seats. I was in love. It was a dream.

The week flew past and I couldn't forget the drive home. We didnt mention what had happened in the office and Shane went back to being a spoilt and arrogant boss. He was so stern in the car "7am sharp. Monday." He didnt look towards me as I got out of the car and drove off as if he couldn't get away faster.

I sighed whilst looking out of the café  window. It was raining outside and I could hear the rain splashing against the windows. The joys of british weather. It made me want to cuddle on the sofa with a hot drink. "Earth to Soph" Mila clicked her fingers infront of my face and held forward a mug that had fresh cream and marshmallows. "Is that a cinnamon hot chocolate?" I asked eagerly whilst grabbing the pink princess mug out of her hand. "Yes, you seem so down I thought I should treat you. Seeing how awesome I am obviously" I giggled and gave her a half hug and wrapped my hands around the mug to make them warmer. I had told Mila everything  that happened last week and that I was dreading to go work tomorrow. I didn't have a choice, I  needed this job more than anything.

Mila's POV

"Right! We are partying tonight girl. You need a pick me up, shag me and leave me night" I yelled at sophie. maybe I should tell Sophie that I knew Shane. But this was something she needed to figure out and I didnt want to add more stress to her. She had been through a tough year and I just wanted her to relax and lossen up since New York. She needed to forget and a night out was the right way forward.

Sophie's POV

I looked at Mila and saw her looking at a wall while she dazed out. I poked her in the ribs "oowww" she yelped. I laughed "You want to go out tonight? I have work with the monster tomorrow and I am not allowed to be late" I groaned and put my head down on both my arms. I heard my phone ring "your friends with a monster....." I loved that tune. "Hi Sophie, your shirt is ready to be collected." I smiled "Thankyou Jane. I will come today to pick it up." Mila raised her eyebrows "drycleaners" I mouthed and smiled, she just needed to know, after all my past had caused her more stress . The main reason to her being overly protective. 

"Your wearing this with the black sexy heels and I am doing your makeup" Mila said while stuffing the dress in my hands and directing me to the bathroom. "Nuh uh this so short" I said while holding up the dress. The dress didn't look like it could cover my body,  it was like a stretchy peice of fabric. "Stop being a fuss pot and put it on" Mila yelled. I sighed and stripped out of my clothes. I pulled the dress over my head and shimmied the dress down to cover my bottom. The top was just about covering my breats and I had to take off my bra. I fixed my dress and I flung my hair down and bent my head while shaking my hair with my hands.

"Holy Moly! You look hot" Mila yelled. "Damn, Mila you look gorgeous" I gushed at her. Her dress was electric blue and had lace covering the sides. She was going to kill Oris looking like that. Mila smiled and gave me a hug. I plonked down on the bed and Mila started her wonders with her makeup skills. An hour later we both were dolled up and ready to hit the London night life. "Lets go, we are meeting Oris at a new club." She said while linking arms with me. "That's cool, I haven't seen Oris bear in ages"

Oris was my friend I met in New York on my study placement. We met at a music store and totally hit it off. We knew we would be nothing more than friends. After talking and meeting up, I invited Oris to a dinner with Mila when she came to visit me. They totally hit it off and have been inseparable since. Only thing is I hardly go out with them and meet Oris's friends, even when he insists. I just feel that it was something I don't like doing. I am happy with the people in my life, thank you very much.

Shane's POV

The opening of the new club had been a success. My instinct had been right, this location was perfect. All the social figures and top end models where in and out. The bar was full and the atmosphere  was electric. I had hired a top end designer to make sure the club looked classy with a theme. The floor was black and silver and there was small round personal room for small parties containing smal leather sofas and gladd tables. Each room had a buzzer to call a waiter for more drinks so the room contained the privacy they needed. I didnt need to worry about drugs as everyone who walked through the doors needed to go through secuirty. I looked up and the ceiling was shiny with LED spot lights focusing on the dance floor and the bar. It was perfect. It showed that the club was for members and it wasn't easy to just walk in.

"Hey man sorry I was running late" Oris pad my shoulder and grinned. "Where's Mila?" I asked looking for his fiancé. "She's on her way i just text her. Congratulations man another business conquest to the list" he said with a smirk. I shook my head and ordered some drinks "Yeah i guess, just took a long time to get here." We took our drinks and had a catch up when I spotted James coming our way. "Back from New York mate?" I said and ordered him a drink. "Yeah time to get back to life and enjoy!" He yelled over the music. The atmosphere was getting high and the ladies were hitting the floor.

I looked towards the door as I caught a glimpse of Mila. I turned around and signalled to Oris. He grinned like a lost puppy. It was a weird way of seeing my best friend react, but I was happy for him. I turned around as I bumped into someone and held out my hands to hold on. I looked into those grey eyes and felt a tug in my stomach. I raked my eyes over her body, damn she needed more clothes on. Her tanned legs were tangled on me and her red dress barely covered her ass. I looked at her breasts and saw that were waiting to be released. I wanted to be the one to free them. I slowly raised my eyes and smiled inti her eyes "Sophie, we meet again" as I pulled her closer and lifted her up to stand next to me.

Sophie's POV

"What the heck are you fucking doing here?" All i heard was Mila yelling and cursing. I was in Shane's arms again. Why was I so clumsy? I looked up and felt my cheeks flame up. I got up and balanced on my feet and sighed in relief whilst loking at my feet. My shoes were okay. Yay! "Thankyou" I pulled my hand away from his chest. Oh his chest! "No problem, beautiful. It's a pleasure.  I will always be here to catch you" he said in his husky voice with a smirk and winked. He kept his hand on my back and trailed a pattern on my back.

Oh I could slap him and get rid of that look on his face. He was sweet but overly annoying with his facial expressions. I hated his smirk it made my blood boil. "Go away! She doesn't need a prick like you!" I groaned! Mila! I looked around and saw Mila yelling and pushing someone. I rushed over to her and saw Oris holding onto her and pulling her into his waist. I looked at who she was yelling at and froze! My body went cold and I couldn't move. "Drake" I stuttered. He was here. "Baby, I have been looking for you. I have missed you" he said in his sly voice. I looked at him and gulped. He came to me and kissed me on my lips. I pulled back and felt so confused. I looked to my side and saw Shane glaring at me and then he turned his back from me and walked away.