Chapter 1 : "The Malfoy Reign."

—Cursed Miracle.

"Verita?"          "What?" The girl shouted, not moving an inch to gaze at the living thing

"Verita?"
          "What?" The girl shouted, not moving an inch to gaze at the living thing. He sighed, chuckling his breath along the way. "It is me, the youngest son of the noble most pure House of Black." A smirk making its way to his soft lips, she made a disbelieving scoff as her eyes moved to glare at the not so piercing gray eyes.
          "What do you want, Black­– And before you make some petty excuse about running away from Daina just stop, because I won't hear it."
          "Frankly, I am not running away from her. Because I was just about to ask you for a favor." This time a faint chuckle came out of her, as she covered her mouth with her ink smeared palm.
          "There's–"
          "Ink, I know. It's dry–And look, whatever favor you need. I'm sure you can ask someone else." She placed her hands on her bended knees, he sighed. "Come on, I'll even give you an unlimited permit to the restricted section."
          She raised a single brow, "Fine. But just so you know, if it's absurd you can kiss your favor goodbye." He snickered, "Yeah, I know."
          "Here." He handed a white cloth from his pocket, "You should probably clean that up and change. I expect we'll be arriving soon."
          "Sure, thanks kid." She smiled, teasing the younger boy.
          "We're 1 year apart, V.

1 year!"

          After changing into her uniform Verita walked back towards her compartments, with her eyes down on the floor when suddenly her head hit something hard.
          "Watch where your going you idiot!" She shouted, meeting the gaze of the person in front of her. "You bumped into me, young lady." He smiled.
          "You know what? Be grateful, because I am not in the mood too punch someone." She gritted her teeth, as his smile gets wider. "Well, well. Aren't I a lucky one?"
           She rolled her eyes, shoving her elbow into the stomach of the lucky one. Leaving him and his stomach, hurting. Whilst she smirked her way back to her compartments.
          She opened her compartments as a someone waited for her inside. "Hey, V."
          "Oh.. What pleasure do I owe this visit?" She closed the door slowly, the older girl smiled. "Oh, you know. Roddie.." The younger let out an amused noise, as she asked the older girl. "So, what happened between you two?" She sat across the older girl.
"I got engaged."
          "Are you joking?" Her tone unchanging. "You think?" Verita let out a chuckle as she grabbed some candy from her trunk. "
I mean, it's kind of obvious don't you think? You'll graduate, and the next thing you know, you'll have little children running around your house." Verita received a scowl as she talked about babies.
          "You know I hate little children."
          "I know, that's why I brought it up." She snickered, "But you're Bellatrix soon to-be Lestrange, aren't you? If anyone can raise a baby, it's you."
          The door opened as they stopped their interrupted conversation, "Anything from the trolley?" The old lady asked. "Anyways, where's Cissy?" She asked giving the old lady a Galleon, whilst she took an excessive amount of Licorice Wands. "Oh, you know where she is." Bellatrix sounds unamused, as she took some of Verita's Licorice Wands.
"With my brother, right. I forgot they were together."
          "No offense, but I don't know what she sees in Lucius." She took a bite of the Licorice Wands, "None taken. I mean I'm his sister, but even I think Cissy can do better than my stuck up brother." She responded dryly.
          The conversation was cut short due to the stopping train.
          They quickly took their trunks and rushed outside, not in the mood in meeting some mudblood fools.
          When she suddenly found Regulus cornered along with his blood-traitor of a brother. "Hey, Bells. Can you safe me a spot on the carriage?" Which was answered with a shrug from the older girl.
         "What do you think you're doing?" She approached the fools, furious.
         "That's none of your business, Malfoy. Beside me and my brother were just talking." Sirius cleaned his brother's uniform, smiling. "And Malfoy, the Malfoy reign is over. You and your brother's not even prefect anymore." He chuckled with his friend, whilst the Gryffindor's prefect cringed beside him.
          She grabbed his collar, and pulled him closer. "Oh, I don't know about that Blood-traitor. You must've forgotten that my brother's 2 year above me. I'm still prefect, and my brother just got appointed Head-boy. So no, the Malfoy reign, it's still going on."
          "Now, Regulus. Daina is looking for you. As for the rest of you, just go before I punch you. And also 2 weeks detention, for bullying a fellow student."

"Where were you?"
           Verita sat across Bellatrix and Narcissa, resting her head on her hand which she rested on the edge of the carriage. "Those Gryffindor fools were causing some troubles again."
          The carriage lurched into the forest, as they continued their conversation. "Let me guess, one of them is our blood traitor ex-cousin."
          Verita smirked, meddling with her hair that keeps getting in the way of her vision. "Spot on."
          Narcissa grabbed a tie from her trunk, as she asked Verita. "How was your holidays?" She shrugged, "Same as ever, boring. Though messing with Ravella was pretty fun." Narcissa handed her a tie, in which she took. "Thanks."
          "You're welcome, honey."
          "Anyways, how did you do on your O.W.L's?" Verita asked Belllatrix, whilst Narcissa was closing her trunk. "Pretty good, I guess. I got 10 O's, I dropped Muggle Studies, and Divination on my 2nd year because they're stupid." Verita laughed while tying her hair in a tight ponytail.