Prologue.

Malfoy Manor, November 1969.

          A woman strayed sickly on her bed, surrounded by soulless looking people who were urging to hug their mother.
          "Lucius, Verita.." The woman faintly called, trying to desperately smile while her children tensed. Trying to not cry with all their might.
          "I want you two to promise me, to always be there for each other, and I beg you to not argue over little things.. You two are not children anymore, soon you will enter Hogwarts.. And I will not be there–"
          A man barged in, "No. You will not say that Scarlett, we agreed. There will be a way there has to be a way.." The woman's face softened, reaching her hand to her husband's face. The husband took the bony hand and held it close, before he kissed it. Savoring the cold touch of his wife's hand, afraid she was going to disappear any moment. "So please, don't say that.."
         A tear rolled from the woman, looking away as she wiped the tear from her pale face. "Come here.."
         The woman opened her hands for her husband and children, quickly but gently they hugged her. The woman felt a shaking from the three. And as she caressed the three, they finally broke and let out a heartly sobbing.
         She placed the weight of her head on the shoulder of her husband, as he kissed the top of her head. "I love you, love."
"I love you, mother."
         The little girl whispered. "I love you, mum."

The woman let out a heavy breath. "I love.."
And with that, they let out loud sobbings, as tears filled their eyes onto blindness.

That was their last day with the lovely woman, and along with that their last day as a Family.

6 Years Later.

          Cold hands brushes its way against her skin, whilst glances were made with her older brother.
          She clenched her jaw, as she stomped her way beside him. "Verita." He greeted, not moving an inch.
          "Lucius." She gritted her teeth, as a forced smile formed its way to her cherry lips. Verita was just about to start fight if left another second, when their mother suddenly entered the room.
          "Your father have been waiting in the floo room for a few minutes now. Do you have no sense of time?" Verita scoffed, rolling her eyes.
          "What's with the rather endearing tone mother, I thought you grew up in the seas so you had to shout?" She left, leaving her mother shouting in a defense mode.
          "Verita, what did you do?" Her fathers voice echoed through the room, "I did nothing, now can we just go? I still have 3 more years at Hogwarts, so we better get going."
          "3 more years. You better behave or see what happens when you get into trouble." He snarled, pointing his hands in her face. She took a deep breath and stood in the floo passage. Her hand grabbed some floo powder as she replied.
          "See you in the holidays, father."