Chapter 2 : "Blood-traitor"

—Cursed Miracle.

"Are you sure?"

"Are you sure?"

          "Wait, what's happening?" Verita asked, she had just arrived in the Great Hall after settling into her dorm.
"Bella, thought she saw Andy and that mudblood Ted Tonks kissing at the end of the corridor." Narcissa explained whilst Bellatrix squinted her eyes as she gasped in surprise. "There they are you idiot! I didn't just thought that they were kissing, they were kissing!"
           "So, what are you going to do?" Verita asked plainly, taking a hefty amount of licorice wands from her pocket. "We don't know!" The sisters whispered.
  "Well, if you need my help. I'll be eating, in the great hall."
  "Nope! You are going to help us figure this out."
  She groaned, "You know, you can just tell Druella and all of this will be over right?" Narcissa set an unamused face, as Bellatrix responded. "She's not wrong, Ciss. This means she's been lying to us, and if this is all true then I don't know her anymore. All the lying, all the acting. Now, everything she says has a possibilities of being a lie. I don't know if I can stand being her sister anymore."
  "Let's just confront her first okay, for all I care this is can all be a prank."
  Verita shrugged as she entered the Great Hall, on the edge of her vision she could see a girl waving for her to sit beside her. She rolled her eyes as she sat there with Narcissa and Bellatrix.
  "V, Bella, Cissy. This is Art, she's a new student and she's a pureblood." Daina introduced the blonde girl sitting beside Barry. "Art, this is Cissy, Bella and V." Narcissa smiled, "Nice to meet you, I'm Narcissa. Narcissa Black." Bellatrix looked distracted, when Verita saw what she was looking at Bellatrix quickly shook her head. "Bellatrix Black."
  Verita didn't introduce herself instead she rolled her eyes, Narcissa and Bellatrix and a couple of other friends of hers was enough. She didn't need anymore friends.
  "Verita." Narcissa nudged, Verita sighed. "Verita Malfoy. You can call me Malfoy and nothing else, you call me Verita or V and I will punch you in the gut." She did a mocking curtsy and stuffed her face with some more licorice wands.
  "Before she does anything, I'm just going to apologize for her behaviour on her behalf. Because there's literally no excuse for her behaviour." Narcissa smiled, kicking Verita's feet below the table.
  "Hey, Ciss. Can you save some food for me, I need to go to the bathroom." Verita stood, "Sure, babe."

Verita walked out of the Great Hall as she saw Rodolphus confronting Andromeda and Ted Tonks.
  "Hey, Lestrange!"
  Rodolphus moved his gaze towards Verita, who tilted her head signaling him for a private conversation. Rodolphus left Andromeda and Ted Tonks when he followed Verita.
  "Look, whatever this is can't it wait? I was–"
"Confronting Andy and that mudblood. I know."
"So, what are y–Don't tell me you've become a blood-traitor, Malfoy?" He interrogated, she frowned in surprised. "What!? Of course not, stupid!"
"Then, why are you interrupting me?" He asked rolling his eyes towards a statue. "Before your fucking weird stupid looking ass confronts them and the rumor spreads through out this whole stupid excuse of a school. Let Bella and Cissy handle it. They won't side with her–"
"You don't know that, Malfoy."
"No, i don't. But i trust them, and so should you. Jerk. On the other side they would never do that anyway, we knew from the start that Andy was more of a weak-hearted. But Bella and Cissy are not." She sighed, hugging herself from the cold breeze.
"Fine. But I'm just doing this for Bella." He walked towards the dorms. "Run before i fucking haunt you, you spineless ugly bitch."
She walked back to the Great Hall slightly shivering.
"Here, I saved you some roasted chicken." Narcissa nudged the plate in front of her, Verita pulled the plate closer.
"Have you seen Lucius?"
Verita shook her head still focused on her roasted chicken, "Why?"
Narcissa sighed, "Nothing, I just miss him."
"First, ew. Second, he's probably in his dorm." Verita shrugged, taking another bite on her roasted chicken. "Yeah, I know. I just miss him."
"Oh well, I'm going back to the dorm. You coming?" She asked leaving her, "Sure."
They walked their way back to the dorm, as they entered the Common Room which was full of the partying students.
"Bella?" Verita sounded confused by the sudden hand hanging around her neck.
  "You guys are already going to the dorm? But the party's pretty fun." Bella ran a hand through her hair, "Yeah." Narcissa sighed.

"Why? Lucius is there. I mean everyone is."
  "He is?" Narcissa asked, enthusiasm rushing through her brain. "Yeah, he was asking about you actually."
"Both of you should go, I'm kind of tired. After all that useless Ravella screams, my ears feels like it doesn't work anymore." She chuckled, "Alright, then. Have a good night sleep, it'll help."
"Yeah, I'll have a bunch of that." She walked her self back as she saw her friends disappear to the dark.
"Fucking hell! Do you not have eyes or something?" She stumbled when someone bumped into her from behind. Luckily the guy caught her in time before he hit the ground. "Really? You? Again?" She released her self from his grip and brushed her clothes from pride.
"I'm sorry, love. I believe this time, it was my fault." He apologized, not erasing his smirk from the handsome face. "Call me love one more time and your pretty ass get punched." He smirked, "You think i'm pretty?" She grabbed his collar, leaving an inch of space between their faces. "Love?"
          And she punched him, right in the face. "Fucking hell! Did it have to be in my face!?" He touched his cheek with a shocked expression. "You asked for it. And if you bump into me just one more time, i will kick your nuts."
He chuckled, "Won't that be a pleasing experience for you?"
She raised her leg, "Alright-alright, woman. Leave my lovely nuts alone." She cringed, "Disgusting, Lestrange."
          "Oh, so the lovely lady does know my name." He stepped in front of her. "Stop being such an arse, Lestrange. And get out of my way." She gritted her teeth, "Alright Miss Malfoy, calm down."
          "I'll calm down when i want to calm down." She punched his stomach, hard.
          "Aw! Can you stop being so violent!" He shouted as she walked away, "Hey! Malfoy! Stop being so violent!"
Verita held out her middle finger not stopping to look at her victim.
  "Fuck you too, you know!"