" The Phoenix "

" Calliope. "

Mori was startled by the call of her Death-sensei, she immediately looked at her Death-sensei as he spoke

" Calliope, I know I've been giving you most of my duties as a reaper, But there's... This creature that I simply can't capture its soul, If you don't mind adding this creature to your list of reaping, I will owe you anything in exchange "

Mori was speechless as to what her sensei said, " a creature that he simply can't capture? "

" Who knows?, maybe you might be able to impress your sensei as well "

Death-sensei added, making Mori more interested at the job.

" Sure, I'll capture that creature's soul in one strike! Piece of cake! "

After that conversation, as Mori prepares to go back to the surface to capture the creature's soul, Death-sensei gave her a word

" Remember Calliope, She's not easy to capture "

He spoke with a small grin on his cheek of bones, Mori had a slight regret on saying that It is going to be easy for her, but she doubt that she will fail

As Mori exits the underworld, she saw a shiny, bright, flaming bird flying around the forest where Mori is located at, Mori was slightly amazed as to how graceful the bird flies in the sky, Mori then walks to the place where the creature can be found, as she walk through the forest, the bird followed her from afar, the bird had a safe distant from the apprentice, Mori then felt a strange and warm aura as the bird kept getting closer to her from behind, she turned to see the bird landing in front of her as she looks at it, The bird then started talking to her.

" Hello there! Nice uhh... Weaponry you got there.. "

the bird said, Mori was surprise when the bird spoke but remained calm and spoke with a cold tone

" Yeah yeah, I know, bird-"

" I am not just any bird! I am a majestic Phoenix! "

The phoenix exclaimed, Mori then spoke

" oh, well then I don't hear any phoenix existing these days, You must be the creature Death-sensei told me about "

The phoenix was slightly surprised as to what Mori said

" that skeleton guy with a dark robe? Yeah I've seen him, and boy, he's kinda weak "

Mori suddenly pointed her scythe to the creature with a murderous aura surrounding her and with a death stare at the creature

" What did you just call my Sensei? "

The phoenix felt the aura Mori was giving then spoke with a shaky voice

" uhh.. What? I-I forgot what I s-said... "

The phoenix then laughed awkwardly, Mori then went back to her mood as she moved back her scythe to her back

" So what?.. You're here to kill me too? "

The phoenix asked

" Well yeah, Death-sensei told me to do it instead "

Mori answered

The phoenix slowly let out a sigh the spoke

" Damn.. I guess its time to die "

Mori felt a slight tension if she would do it or not, She then looked at the phoenix and said

" Hey, It's not that bad anyways, Life just do what it wants to do, We got no choice when it comes to things like this right? "

The phoenix then looked at her and answered

" Yeah.. I.. I guess.. "

" Its okay, whatever happens now, just let it happen "

The moment where the phoenix heared those words Mori, without hesitation, slayed the phoenix then captures it's soul and went back to the underworld to report to her sensei.

- " Hallo hallo dear Readers! This is the author speaking, I just wanna inform you all kind readers to be patient for the next chapter of this fanfiction of the legendary ship TakaMori!~ that's all! Im your shinsoki, hope ya'll remember me aud widdasei!!~ or somethin like that "

-Shinsoki