" In a Modern World, As Vtubers "

Mori slowly started packing for her trip to the surface and may as well buy a home or rent an apartment, As she prepares she noticed something in her laptop that contains a some sort of, "Company" that may be able to help her earn money as her normal life in the surface starts, she may get a job and also encounter some other people, She then remembered the cat she saved when she was doing her reaping job, she suddenly gasped and started looking for it

“ Ah sh-t!! ”

but when a centuries past, It has to have passed away already, Mori then sat down, rubbing her forhead, She was frustrated at herself for forgetting such promise, she then slowly whispers to herself

I'm so sorry, kid.. I should've been more caring, but damn it, I totally forgot your promise..

Mori then stood up as she thought of an idea, if the soul of the cat hasn't left the surface, she might be able to find it and lead it to the girl in the heaven, so without hesitation, she grabbed her scythe and created a portal to the underworld, she found some locations where animal souls haven't left the surface yet and are wandering around, but since her reaping job doesn't includes animal soul she just focused on reaping people souls, but this time, she is going to lead the cat to heavens, Finally, she found the cat, where she first saw it, just wandering around in the area, Mori then kneeled at it and smiled

“ Found you.. ”

The cat familiarized Mori and came towards her, Mori slowly apologized to the cat as she pats it

“ I'm sorry for not taking care of you, But I'll take you to her now.. I hope the kid forgives me for this.. ”

Mori then saw a shed of light then led the cat to the light, The cat went to the light and slowly disappears, Finally, The girl and the cat has been reunited by the death herself, Mori slowly walks back and created a portal back to underworld to finish preparing, She then saw the crystal that has Shin's powers and she slowly placed it a table with a cubic glass covering it, she then was ready to move to the surface, so she set off back to the surface and looks for a nice apartment or home to live in while on hiatus, she kept on low profile so that no one would catch her attention.

Kiara, who is desperately looking for a job for a living, scrolls on her computer and looks for a suitable job, finally, she found a website for a company who are recruiting Five members for the branch of English-speaking, Virtual Youtubers, Kiara who was interested, looked up and did some research about the company, it seems like they only recruited Japanese-speaking Vtubers, and now, they are looking for English-speakers, She got interested and tried to apply, She encountered Jenma on the way of applying, She became friends with her, Jenma helped Kiara on applying for the company's recruitment.

Amelia, who took a break from detective work, also encountered the same company Kiara is applying, with curiosity, she applied as well, A knock came at Ame's door, she slowly stood up and opened it, Gawr Gura, came to Ame's office, with happiness Gura and Ame hugged each other, Gura then spoke

“ Dang, you didn't changed at all, Are ya also immortal or somethin'? ”

Ame then laughed and showed her pocket watch and explained how she can travel through time with it, Gura laughed as well, Ame then thought of Gura applying the company she just discovered, Gura as well got interested and lend a help from Ame to apply.

Ina received a message from the high one's from the book, Saying that her friends has decided to work on a company, out of curiosity as well, Ina asked them for what does the company do, The High one's gave Ina the explanation and was also interested, and decided to apply as well.

The Five met some expert illustrators and requested to create a character for them, The five chosen illustrators has created Five characters for the girls, They were also obligated to find managers, Kiara, Ame and Gura, has been under the management of Jenma, While Ina is in Enma, and Mori was under J-chad, The girls were surprised at each other that they applied the same company.

Finally, The result came out, The Five girls were the chosen Five Vtubers to lead the 1st Generation of the very first English-speaking branch of the company, Hololive, an entertainment company that is worked by Vtubers around Japan and in Indonesia, And has now an English branch that will expand the interest of viewers around the world.

And now, You may now be able to see them through your screens, Entertaining each and everyone of you, making songs, as well as enjoying themselves at the same time, through YouTube, You can now be able to interact with them with Twitter, as well as their Illustrators, and other Members of the company, Tons were joyed and glad they came to this world and this time, We can see them as normal Vtubers, we see them as who they are portraying, we can finally see how talented they are, How amazing they can made your day great, how they make us smile, They support other Members as well as we do, this story may be the end, but it also unfolds a new beginning for the girls and their new journeys, and this time, you are able to join them now, so to those who don't know them yet... They are also known as...

“ H O L O M Y T H ”

END.
________________________________________

“ Thank you all for those who read this amazing story of mine, This is the end of my work titled Kusotori, I really hope you all enjoyed the journey in this story, I am currently making another Fan fiction of the girls, hope you all be patient for the release of the first chapter of it! That's all!  I thank you all again for your time of reading this story, I'm your Shinsoki, hope you remember me, and in german we say.. Aud weiderseihen! ”

-Disclaimer-

•None of the arts belong to me, you can check them out on Twitter by searching their tags:
#Takamori
#InART - Ina
#Callillust/#Callidrip - Calliope
#AmeliART - Amelia
#gARWT - Gura
#Artsofashes - Kiara

•Some of the art I used has watermarks on them, proving they aren't mine.

-Shinsoki.

Check their very first collab cover of country roads!!