Chapter 51

A/N

i just wanted to say before you start reading that i read all of your comments and i just wanted to thank you all! you guys are all the sweetest people and i love you so much! thank you for making me smile! <13 

okay, now to the chapter! sorry! lol

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 week later

alison pov

it's been a week since i have fully healed from what paige had done to me.

everything is back to normal. i went back to work 2 days ago. i am overly busy. making taylor and toby new outfits to model for me, meetings in new york, LA, london, japan, and Las Vegas.

i am so booked for the rest of the summer, up to halloween.

i was packing now for me and taylor to go to london for a week, then LA for 2 weeks. i have interviews the whole week. toby is going to new york with hanna for a meeting there.

"tay come on we got to catch the jet!" i called out as i finished up my packing.

emily walked over to me, "mmm. i'm gonna miss you here. i just got you back." she pouted. i smiled and pecked her lips, "i know. but you have basketball and tyler has basketball. mackenzie-"

"is coming with you."

emily and i turned around to see mackenzie standing in the doorway with a suitcase to her side.

"what? no you're not." emily said.

"yes i am. i have pushed my mother away for too long and now she is leaving to go to london for a week and then LA for 2. i'm going with you."

i looked at emily and she gave me a look that sayss. don't you dare.

i smiled, "mackie honey. let me and your mother talk alone for a minute please?"

mackenzie nodded and walked out.

"alison. no."

"emily. she wants to spend time with me! after this summer i will barely have any time on my hands! i have one fashion show in london and 2 in LA, the VMA's are coming up, the AMA's, then the People's Choice Awards, the Grammy's, the Oscars, the victoria's secret fashion show! i will have no time to be with mackenzie. having her with me for 3 weeks will let us bond! we never have time alone together when we aren't trying to kill eachother! she thought i was dead emily. i missed my mackenzie. please. she wants this and i want this. she has never seen me work before. it will be fun! and plus! it will give you and tyler a chance to bond more!" i explained with a begging smile.

emily was silent for a minute.

she sighed, "i am so gonna regret this...fine. you can take mackenzie with you. just please be careful alison."

i smiled, "oh emily thank you so much! this is amazing! i love you so much!" i jumped on her and kissed her. she smiled into my lips.

i pulled away, "thank you so much babe! i'll call you when we land!"

i walked out of the room and saw mackenzie eavesdropping.

"we're going to london!" i said.

she squealed and jumped into me.

i laughed and pulled away, "okay. let's go get taylor and head to the airport. we have to be on the private jet in...30 minutes so let's go. taylor! come on let's go!"