Chapter 19

alison pov

"i'm alison lauren dilaurentis. and i'm A."

i smirked, "good." master said.

"thos bitches aren't gonna know what hit them." i said with a sinister smile on my face.

"good. now. you will be going to school. act like everything is normal. you and emily will make a plan with the girls to "stop me," and you trap them."

i smiled, "sounds like a plan."

"now go. and take this. i will tell you what to do."

master put a microscopic speaker in my ear. it wasn't even visible.

"what is it?"

master took out a device and spoke. the sound went into my head, "this is a communication device. if you need me just talk. it has a built in microphone."

i nodded. "sweet." i said.

master talked into the device, "now go."

i walked out of the trailer i guess i was in and had to find my own way home.

when i arrived, emily and the girls were waiting for me. "where the hell were you alison? you had me worried sick!" emily said as she came over to me.

okay alison. game time. what would weak, spineless alison do? 

i acted as if i felt bad, "i'm sorry emmy. A wanted to talk to me."

"about what? and why alone?" spencer said.

i shrugged my shoulders.

"all i know is that A wants us em. i was sent to get you actually."

"and what about us?" hanna chimed in.

god! these obsessive people! no wonder why i hate them! they're annoying as fuck!

"we'll leave our phones on call. you can listen in." i said. they nodded.

"okay em. let's go." i said.

in my ear master spoke,

"i got to say alison. you were born for this. perfect plan. go to ravenswood lair."

emily took my hand and smiled. she kissed me and i started getting weaker.

god em i lo-NO! alison stop it! focus god damnit!

i mentally slapped myself and we walked to my car.

i drove us there.

"so what do you think we have to do? do you want me to handle it al?"

god she's so annoying...

i put on a nervous face, "i-i don't know. i don't want to have to hurt the girls em. i-i just can't!" i rambled and emily spoke, "okay. ali. slow down. we aren't going to hurt them okay? we are taking down this bitch once and for all ali." 

i looked over at her and smiled, "that's why i love you. you're big on happy endings." i recited a quote that weak alison said to emily once...god i was such a wimp! i was madly in love with this one girl? please!

emily smiled and i turned back to the road.

lair

we arrived at the lair and we walked in.

"alison, emily. glad you decided to show." master said.

emily smirked, "well sir. you requested. we came. now. what's the plan for tonight? car crash? little break-in scare?"