Chapter 99

6 months later

june 21

tyler pov

"you are always with her tyler! what do you expect me to think?!" camila screamed at me.

i sighed, "you want to know what i expect? i expect you to trust me cam! becky is a friend! why can't you see that?!" i yelled at her.

we have been fighting for the past week about this. everytime about me and becky.

"BECAUSE TYLER! YOU BLEW OFF OUR DATE TO BE WITH HER!"

"DAMNIT CAMILA I SAID I WAS SORRY OKAY?! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BLOW YOU OFF! SHE NEEDED ME!"

"SO DID I TYLER!" she screamed.

her face got red and tears started pouring out of her eyes.

"cam..."

"i needed you ty! where were you when i needed you last night? drinking? smoking? did you add another tattoo to your collection?"

i sighed, "cam i-"

"no tyler. you released your first album. great. fantastic. you went on tour for 4 months in the US and you're going on the european and asian leg next. fine. now i need you though. you are home for another week before you continue the world tour for secret. i need you here ty. everytime you are with me i feel like your a thousand miles away."

"i know. i'm sorry. i'm so sorry camila. i love you okay? i promise. i love you cam." i said and gazed deeply into her eyes.

she smiled smally, "really?"

i nodded, "really."

she smiled and kissed me, "i love you too..."

she pulled out a bag and kissed me, "happy birthday."

i smiled, "you didn't have to get me anything."

"but i did. now open it."

"if you insist." i said and smirked.

i pulled out a box, "cam. you didn't." i said in shock.

"oh but i did boyfriend."

i smiled and opened the box, "the Spy Watch with Multi Media Device? how did you know i wanted this?"

"i only saw you constantly tweet about how cool it is that a watch can record a video and is a media player, mp3 player and of course watch. and also a phone."

i smiled, "god i love you." i said and kissed her passionately.

"oh you love me because i got you a watch? ouch."

i laughed, "no. i love you for being the best girlfriend in the world."

she chuckled, "i am pretty great aren't i?"

"yeah you are." i said and kissed her again.

my phone beeped, "ugh." i groaned.

i looked at my phone,

happy birthday texts from

justin

lauren

slim

za

alexander ludwig

tyler posey

jaden smith

taylor lautner

iggy