Problems

Drift away

1:04 ━━━━━━─────── 3:10

And when she smiles that's what I'm after.

_________________________________

The first day of classes had finally arrived. The group where sitting on their table sharing laughs and eating.

It was a good day they were having lunch before their next class, DADA.

"next class is defense against the dark arts" said Hermione sighing loudly. "I'm excited to what he has in store for us" said Alee.

"ok everyone finish up our next class is about to start in 5 minutes "said Harry.

He looked to his side where Alee was seated who was gazing at her untouched Meal. She was looking at it as if it were poison. She had her hair up. She wasn't wearing her robe nor her sweater so her sleeves were rolled up, showing her pale and Boney hands.

"your not hungry are you?" said Harry giving a quick smile. Looking at her thin and fragile fingers.

"No I'm not hungry"Alee mumbled.

"you didn't even eat breakfast Al"said Hermione leaning in.

"yea so I'm just not hungry its no big deal" Alee stood up and grabbed her bag from the bench and walked past all the students disappearing into the halls.

"she didn't eat much at dinner" said Ron.

Later on Ron and Harry left too followed my Hermione. They entered the class room Hermione sat beside Al was was reading the index of the Dada book.

Ron and Harry sat right beside their table.

Harry Alee Hermione and Ron were informed by Fred and goerge that he was "mad as a hatter" and
that the man was a "screwball", what ever that ment.

She was eager to see what he was all about.

Moody was standing at the front of the class room his enchanted eye was scanning their faces and eyeing them. His magic eyes swivled at Harry and Alee the most.

"why is he looking at me like that?" said Alee uncomfortably.

"I don't know I wonder why he can't just use magic to fix his eye" said Harry who joined in on the conversation.

"you can't use magic to repair everything" explained Hermione "especially when you have been injured by Dark magic"

As other students from different houses seated them selves.

Mad eye began the class "I am professor Alastor moody, ex auror"

He then turned around and began to write on the black board with his piece of chalk. He vigorously wrote his name and out of no where began to shout "I can see many things, such as Mr Finnigan sticking his gum under his table!"

The students flipped their heads to the back of the class, where Seamus was sitting. And at that moment he was about to stick his peicr of gum under the desk.

"he can see through the back of his head" muttered seamus to Dean beside him.

Alee was surprised and a bit relieved now that she knew who stucked those under the desk.

She shot Harry a confused look, who raised his eyebrows and turned forward facing the mad teacher.

"And hear across classrooms"Moony barked.