Taken Back

I love you

1:04 ━━━━━━─────── 3:10

There's nothin' you could do or say
I can't escape the way I love you

________________________________

All the students of Hogwarts, Dumbstrang and Beauxbatons were seated in the great hall.

All anticipated to know who the Three Champions would be. Alee hoped for one to be someone she knew or maybe one of her close friends but either way she didn't exactly care.

She sat on the bench next to Harry who was talking to ginny.

"sucks quidditch is canceled this year" whined ginny.

"I know I can't belive it, I mean not everyone is participating in the tournament, only three" also whined Harry.

Alee joined the conversation by slapping Harrys shoulder. "hey Dumbledores almost gonna start."

"you didn't have to hit me, rude" said Harry straighting up his posture.

He slumped merely a second later to which Alee put her head on his shoulder earning a smile from Harry.

"let's begin shall we" said Dumbledore stepping closer to the flaming blue goblet, a small  paper shoots out of the flame and lands gracefully in the headmasters hand.

"The Dumbstrang champion is VICTOR KRUM". The students of Dumbstrang cheered loudly, krum earned many pat on the backs as he went to shake hands with Dumbledore, he then went through a door, resuming to the next champion another paper shot out "the champion from Beauxbatons is..... FLUER D'LECORE"said Dumbledore, Alee watched from far as Flear gracefully glided across the room to shake his hand, she waved her hand to her classmates and went off to the same room as Krum,

"She's brilliant!" said Ron in awe. "oh please she's a veela" said Hermione rolling her eyes. Harry looked at Hermione "what's that" he said. "Veela are female humanoid magical beings that have the ability to drive men uncontrollably wild, especially when they 'turn on' their charm or perform the sensual dance for which they're known."

"Ohhh that's what that dance was" said Alee sitting up she was then cut off by applause, they all flipped their head to the front of the room, Cedric was chosen for the hogwarts champion.

Alee clapped a bit and couldn't help but blush as Cedric winked at her before going into the room.

Then the goblet of fire turned blue.

What aren't all the champions chosen thought Alee..

A piece of paper once again landed in Dumbledore hand. He mouthed "Harry Potter". He then said loudly "Harry Potter!". everyone turned to Harry as he shuffled back.

Alees mind rushed through so many emotions, his best friend that can't be she thought, but why.

Hermione gave Harry a shove.
"for goodness sake Harry, go!". He obeyed Hermiones action, he stood up walking closer to the Headmaster. Alee watched as she read everyone's faces. The teachers were astonished shuffling with their cloak. Students were whispering and giving Harry death stares while saying" he's a cheat or "hes not even seventeen"

As Harry went closer to Dumbledore, instead of shaking his hand he showed him the paper and then went into the room later followed by Dumbledore and the other headmasters. McGonagall told the prefects to take the houses to their dorms.

They exited the great hall walking up the stairs. No one said much except Ron who kept complaining about how Harry didn't tell him.

"how could he when he didn't even know?" said Alee slapping Ron's head, to which he jerked forward. "well I'm his best friend"