Happier

Happier
1:04 ━━━━━━─────── 3:10
Sslhe probably gives you butterflies, i hope you're happier.
_________________________________

A

lee left the spot where Hermione and Ron were sitting, she felt light headed and needed to just rest, all she needed.

She took the longest way to the Gryffindor common room as a way to waste time and walk.

She grasped the railing of each staircase everytime, because of feeling a severe migrain emerge.

Alee felt sick and sat on the stairs that lead to the forest where Hermione punched Draco Malfoy in the face.

She sat on the stone stairs which grew a layer of grass, with a smile on her face, faint memories of third year flew across her mind.

Turnung around to the echo of her name; Alee turned her head lightly

In the hallway, Cedric was waving to her, with a awkward yet wholesome smile.

He looked to the ground as he jogged to her.

Alee fixed her jacket and turned fully on the stair to face him.

"Hi Cedric, watcha' need?"

"I wanted to talk to you about........ us" said Cedric sitting on the step above Alees.

Alee dipped her chin down, "what do you mean?".

"i dont like you anymore." he said running his hair through his hair.

Alee smacked her lips "when did you ever like me?" said Alee as she tilted her head slowly.

"I-, this whole year we- we have been talking and flirting a bit?!"

Alee smirked.

"you're lying, we have just been friends Diggory" said Alee, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Cedric straightened his back he opened his mouth and then immediately closed it.

"okay well i had definite feelings for you, so if thats not how you ever felt, then its gonna be easier for me to tell you- what i wanted.. to.. tell you was..."

Cedric caught ahold of someone behing Alee, he directed his head to face who ever it was behind her.

Alee turned her head around.

Cho was walking out with a group of students, Alee thought that it was probably her big friend group.

She looked at her smile as she tripped, and fell into her friend's arms.

From the corner of her eye, Alee saw cedric skip to her.

He called out for her, smoothly putting his handa around her waist.

Cho widened her eyes and then smiled cheekily as Cedric leaned in for a kiss.

"oh"

Alee laid in her bed later, happy thoughts ran through her mind, she was so happy for Cedric and Cho, but other girls and boys were not they envied them both

Alee turned to her side, the silent snores of her roommates and the low howls swirled in the air.

She fell asleep wrapped in her blanket, the last thought was about having her own lover.