So Close

Prom dress
1:04 ━━━━━━─────── 3:10
I'm sitting here crying in my prom dress

_________________________________

The yule ball had arrived, and the day was as hectic as ever.

The school staff were all busy in decorating the Great hall, so many classes had been canceled, leaving students to roam around and hang out.

Harry was very much excited for the ball, now that he was going with Alee. Practicing in the mirror on how to talk to her, even though he had known her for four years.

Alee and Hermione were in their dorm which they shared with, Lavender, Parvati and Romilda.

Alee and Hermione hogged the bathroom talking about every category ever.

"so you and Harry" said Hermione wiggling her eyebrows.

"Are you crazy, we're going as friends, we both know that.." she said trailing off.

"mhm" answered Hermione rubbing some glitter on her eyelids. "he does?"

"he should, I mean we're friends, best friends" Alee said.

Alee was curling Hermione's hair while she did her makeup.

"and I am done!" said Alee as she released the hair from the curling wand.

"oh my merlin thank you Alee" said Hermione as she gave Alee a warm hug.

Alee left the bathroom to make her own hair.

She went up to the mirror beside her bed, she brushed her hair and took two parts and clipped it at the back of her head, she then pulled out two small strands to frame her face. She wasn't good at hair, so she didn't even bother to do something crazy like Hermione had done.

Hermione had come out of the bathroom and grabbed her dress from her bed, she squeeled happily as she entered the bathroom again.

Alee took out her dress from the closet and quickly slipped it on.

She then did her makeup in her mirror again applying some blush mascara and a simple gold eyeshadow and a simple red lip tint. She didn't put much, she was allergic to makeup.

Something she hated about her self.

She put on her golden heels which weren't too long, she had gotten them a couple days before in hogsmeade from a small vintage shop with Hermione.

They went down stairs holding hands complementing each other over and over again.

~

Harry fixed his tie as he entered his dorm to find Ron in front of the mirror fixing his hideous robes.

"what are those!" said Ron as soon as Harry entered motioning to Harry's normal black and white dress robes.

"they're my dress robes" answered Harry plainly.

"but they're alright, no lace no dodgy little coller" whined Ron as they both compared each other in the mirror.