✎...Part 1

Hi my name is Brooke Jackson. I am from a wealthy well known Slytherin Pure-blood family in the Wizarding World. I am my mother and father's only child, their pride and joy, and their little princess. I am 17 years old, in my 6th year of Hogwarts. Slytherin obvi. Also, known as the Slytherin Princess. My best friends are, Draco Malfoy, Lindsey Brown and Scarlett Smith. Draco and Scarlett are also from well-known wealthy pure-blood families. While Lindsey is our little Hufflepuff badass cinnamon-roll, who also comes from a well known family. Me and Scarlett have known each other since we were babies, and me and Draco become best-friends during our 1st year,along with Lindsey. We only hang out with each other and we always have each others backs. Around school we are known as the Rich Royal 4. Everyone fears us.

     It is currently our last day of our 6th year. we decided to dress up knowing its our last day, a half a day, and they won't care if  we don't wear uniform. Sometimes me and the others even think the teachers are afraid of us. I am in my dorm that I share with Lindsey and Scarlett. My parents paid the school to allow Lindsey to share a dorm even though she is Hufflepuff. The girls are still asleep, I am an early riser. As I was about to make my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day, there is a knock at the door, a secret code knock. Between our group we have a secret knock so we know it's one of us at the door. "Come in Draco." I yell whisper so the girls don't wake up. He walks in and throws himself on my bed. "Morning Brookes." he says. "Morning Im going to get ready then we can wake up the girls." I say while getting my clothes and I turn to him seeing him nodding. I thrown a pillow at him "Don't fall asleep on me dray. im going to shower." He smirks and I roll my eyes knowing where this is going. "Want me to join." I roll my eyes and stick out my middle finger before closing the bathroom door. He always does this since he knows that I'm into girls. He does it playfully, but he also supports me. So does Lette, Lins and my parents, who were not so supported at first but they came around, knowing they trust me.

     I start to get ready for the day. After I finish I wrap myself in my towel and go back into the dorm. Draco is laying on my bed on his phone and the girls are still sleeping. I don't mind changing in front of any of them, and they don't mind and it's the same for them. I go over to where I put my clothes unwrap my towel and start putting on my clothes. Since I'm into girls its not weird for me or Draco. Draco sees me more of a sister than someone he would date. I put on a black cropped tank top, a butterfly sweat pants and butterfly jacket. We all decided to do much kind of matching outfits which means we are all wearing something to do with butterflies. It was my turn to pick the theme of our matching outfits. My patronus is a Butterfly, which is also my favorite animal/insect. I dry my hair with a spell and put it into a messy bun. 

     Seeing we still have 3 hours until we have to go to the great hall so I throw myself on my bed next to Draco and grab my phone. "You excited for the summer?" Draco asks "Yea, just nervous to meet your family." I am going to spend the summer with Draco, seeing my parents have to go away for business. Lette and Lins have met Draco's family already but I haven't. "You will be fine brooks. They will like you." I hum in response and go on my phone. About 30 minutes of just laying there me and Draco decide to wake up the girls. I mutter a spell and there beds turn into jelly and they go rolling off the bed. They both groan while me and Draco are laying on my bed laughing our heads off. "Ugh I the you guys." Scarlett say. "Love you too." Me and Draco say at the same time. Scarlett helps Lindsey up off the floor. "Hurry up and get ready so we can go to breakfast I'm hungry." I say while muttering the counter spell for their beds to go back to normal. They nod and go into the bathroom. About 30 minutes later they come out all dressed. "Finally." Draco groans pulling himself off the bed. "Shove off ferret." Lindsey says, me and Lette start laughing while Draco groans, "Can we just go to eat." Draco says clearly annoyed.

      We stop laughing grab out bags and are apart to walk out the dorm until I yell, "WAIT" they all turn around startled. I hold up my phone, "Picture of our matching outfits." They all nod. We position ourselves in front of the large mirror, me kneeling on the floor in front, Lette standing next to me, Lins laying her head on my shoulder and Draco sitting on the bed. I snap the picture and look and put my thumb up. "Ok good, lets go now." We make our way down to the great hall to eat out last breakfast of our 6th year.

" We make our way down to the great hall to eat out last breakfast of our 6th year