✎...Part 3

We made our way out the car, while a few of Draco's house elves grabbed out trunks and took them inside. I watched the manor in awe. "Come on Brooks." Draco's voice takes me out of my trance. We make our way into the manor. The inside is so pretty and elegant. Its dark, which I don't mind. "Your house is so elegant." I tell Draco. "Why thank you young lady." a voice comes from the side making me jump, making turn and see a tall women with black and blond hair. She is so pretty. "Mother this is Brooke Jackson, Brooks this is my mother." I wake over to his mother. "Hello Mrs. Malfoy its a pleasure to meet you." I say putting out my hand for her to shake. But she pulls my into a hug. I gasp in shock. When she pulls away she says "Hello Brooke, and call me Cissa, no need for Mrs. Malfoy" I nod "ok Cissa" "Draco why don't you go show Brookes to her room." Draco nods and we make our way upstairs. "Your mom's nice Dray." "Yea." "Where is your dad?" He just shrugs and he opens up a door to a large beautiful bedroom.

" "Where is your dad?" He just shrugs and he opens up a door to a large beautiful bedroom

"Holy shit" I gasp. "Its whatever I guess" he says. I see my trucks in the room and I turn to Draco. "Can I see your room?" "Sure." he says and leads me to a bedroom at the end of the hall.

" he says and leads me to a bedroom at the end of the hall

"Dang". I say and throw my self on his bed. "So what you wanna do? Dinner is in a few, where you will fully meet my family." he asks. "Umm I saw that you had a pool, we can go for a swim to start off our summer." He smiles "Excellent idea go get on your swim suit." I nod and make my way back into my room. I go into my truck and pull out all the swim suits I packed. After about 10 minutes I decided on a swim suit. A white swim suit with black and is like a wrap.

I throw on a wrap over it and make my way back to Draco's room

I throw on a wrap over it and make my way back to Draco's room. When I go in he is in a plain black swim trunk. "Im done." I say making myself know in the room. He grabs some towels and we make our way down to the pool.

    As soon as we get outside Draco picks me up and I squeal

As soon as we get outside Draco picks me up and I squeal. "DRACO PUT ME DOWN." He just grins and throws me in the pool. I scream "Draco Ferret Lucius Malfoy. I hate you." I say when I wipe's the water from my face. He just laughs and before he realizes I have a hold of his leg it's too late and I pull him into the water. "BROOKE" I just laugh and he starts swimming towards me, and I swim away laughing. We spend about a hour until Narcissa comes out. I was standing on top of the rock about to do a flip and dive down, I see her looking at me her eyes scanning my body, I start to blush, she shakes her head when she realize what she is doing. "Kids dinner is going to be ready in 30 minutes go get ready. "Ok mom." Draco yells, I do my flip and dive into the water and swim to the end of the pool and we make our way out . Draco throws me a towel I dry myself and pull on my wrap. We make it upstairs and go our separate ways to our rooms. I threw off my wrap and made my way into the bathroom. I slipped out of my swim wear and turned on the shower, waited for it to get warm and went in. The water felt amazing. I quickly washed my hair and my body. When I was finished I got out a wrapped my body with a towel and made my way into the bathroom. I jump when I see Narcissa standing in my room with a dress in hand. I feel self-conscious and pull my towel closer to my body. "Sorry to startle you dear. I just brought up a dress for you, Draco's father is weird when it comes to dinner clothes." she says softly, her eyes threatening to scan my half naked body. "Thank you Mrs- Cissa." She grins at me using her nickname. "Just get ready and come down dinner would be ready in a few." She sets the dress on my bed and makes her way out my room.

She is one of the most beautiful, kindest women I have ever met.