✎...Part 4

I walk over to the dress and see a formal green dress, sorta short with a v-neck and white poke dots. It is very pretty. I mutter a spell under my breath and it dries my hair. I put on my a short underpants and my bra. I walk over to the dresser and look in the mirror in order to get ready. I put my hair into a high pony and put on some light makeup, with dark red lipstick.

I hear a knock on the door, the knock. "COME IN DRACO." I yell while putting on some highlighter. He comes in and throws himself on the bed. "You almost done?" he ask. I turn around to him in a simple suit. "Yea just need to put on my dress." I walk over to the bed and grab the dress and slip it on. I throw a pillow at Draco and he shoots up. I motion to him that im done and we make our way down to the dinning room.

The dinning room is dark and huge. When we walk in I see Mr.Malfoy seated at the far end and Narcissa no where to be seen. "Father" Draco says to get his father's attention. He stands up and makes his way over to us. "Hello Draco and who may you be?" He says looking at Draco then me. "Brooke Jackson sir." I say holding out my hand and he shakes it. "Ahh the Jackson family yes." He says motioning for us to sit at the table, I sit down next to Draco. We sit in silence for a few minutes, until Narcissa joins us in a semi short elegant black dress. Hot. She takes a seat in front of me. When she sits down, Lucius hits the ground with his cane a few times and a few house elves bring us food. "So Ms.Jackson, what brings you to spend the summer with us?" Lucius asks after the food is placed. "My mother and father had some business to take care of out of state, and Draco offered me to come stay the summer with him." I reply respectfully and he nods.

He was about to say or ask something when a young women comes strolling into the dinning room. "Hello Mia dear." Lucius greets the women, then she leans down and pecks him on the lips. My eyes widen, did she just kiss him in front of his wife and son. She sits down next to Lucius, "Ms.Jackson this is Mia Kinns. Mia this is Brooke Jackson, Draco's friend. She is spending the summer with us" I nod in her direction as to say hello, sill kind of confused on the interaction. "Hello Brooke, and may I say you are quite beautiful." "Thank you Ms.Kinns, I can say the same for you." I say trying to hid the shock in my voice. "Oh dear just call me Mia." I nod.

Everyone start eating until I break the silence. "I have a question, and no need to answer, im just... curious." I say facing Lucius. "Go ahead." "Umm, not to sound rude but who is Ms. Ki- Mia to your family?" Narcissa replies "Mia is Lucius's lover or girlfriend Brooke." My eyes widen in shock they all chuckle at my shocked reaction. "B- but are you t-too married?" I asked stuttering and confused. "Yes we are, but we aren't in love like we use to be. But as such a powerful family, divorce would look bad so we allowed one another to see someone else." Lucius responds. I nod still in shock. After I few minutes when I am taking a sip of the pumpkin juice in my goblet Lucius asks a question. "So Ms. Jackson are you and my son dating?" I almost choke on my juice and Draco almost chokes on his steak. I shake my head. "No we are not dating just friends." "And why exactly aren't you dating you guys seem...close." I think for a moment on how to answer. "No offense, but your son isn't really....my type." He nods and asks "And what is your.... type." I stay silent for a few seconds think thing thru my next words. "Im into females. So females are my type." I say my face reddens. "Ah I see." he says taking a bite of his food. Narcissa probably saw me turning red and said "No need to be embarrassed dear. I am also into females more than men. That is why me and Lucius relationship no longer works." I nod almost choking on my food.

That is going to make this summer much harder.