Where Here For You

Selena Pov
I rushed out of Joe's room after seeing him and Demi kissing, omg I knew it Joe and Demi liked each other.

"Your okay", Nick looked at me, should I tell him what I saw, I don't think so this should only be between me and Demi.

"Ummm..yeah I'm fine", I smiled at him.

"Your sure, cause you look like you want to tell us something", He said as everyone in the room looked at me, do people know not to ask me things twice that's so annoying.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired that's all", I said as everyone went back to what they were doing.

Demi came running downstairs telling me to come with her to Miley's so I did.

"What happen up there you guys were..", I stopped after I saw tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong Dems", I said to her.

" I'll explain when we get to Miley's house", she said as we started walking.

What the hell did Joe do, I wanted to fucking murder him, Demi got enough things going on in her life she don't need another broken heart...as of right now all I can do is protect her.

We finally got to Miley's house.

"Is this about Joe", I asked well that was dumb ass fuck, she just looked at me like I was stupid...yeah I would've too, then she knocked on the door, as soon as we waited Miley's mom open the door.

"Hey sweethearts, come in", she said as we went in.

"Miley's in her room", she said as she went back to cooking.

We went upstairs to Miley's room and opened her door.

"Hey Miles", I said as I open the door, Demi didn't say anything she sat on her bed and started sobbing as me and Miley comfort her, I'm sooo gonna kill Joe now.

Miley Pov
Once I saw Demi sobbing I wanted to hit that person who did this to her.

"What happen Dems", I asked her, she started calming down and took a deep breath.

"Me and Joe kissed and then I was trying to leave and he said why would you leave, it was a kissed it was nothing and that's when my heart broke....guys I'm in love with Joe", she said and started crying again.

"Sshh Dems, it's gonna be alright", Selena said.

"Yeah, were here for you", I said as I rubbed her back.

I wasn't really shock about it I knew it was gonna come one day, I think Joe has feelings for Demi too but just won't show it, I wish I could give him a piece of my mind but I know Demi wouldn't want that.

"Please don't tell anyone ok, this is between us three only", she said as she looked at me and Selena.

"Promise" Me and Selena said.

Later on we all were hanging out laughing talking and watching tv until my mom came into the room.

"Hey girls, you wanna have dinner with us" she asked them.

"Umm..actually I'm going to go home, I know my dad cooked something but thank you", Demi said as she started to get up.

"I need to go, I see you guys tomorrow", she said.

"Don't forget our sleepover tomorrow", Selena said.

"I won't, don't worry", she said as she left.

"I need to go too, my mom kept calling me", Selena said.

"Bye, see you later", I said as she left.