Sleepover pt 2

Demi Pov
As we enter the mall, Selena and Miley came up to us.

"Thank god, took you guys long enough", Miley said.

"Don't blame us, blame them", Zac said as he pointed at us.

"Ooooh, let me find out", Selena smiled at us.

"You'll find out nothing cause we didn't do anything, where only late cause someone decided tackle me and wouldn't get off", I said as I looked at Joe.

"Rightt", Miley said as she looked away.

"So it's practically pass my dinner, so let's get something to eat", Nick said.

We started walking till this came up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Hey their sexy lady", the guy said I'm not gonna lie he was pretty danm sexy, he's like one of those guys you see on a Calvin mag or something.

I looked beside me and saw Joe getting angry and jealous so I decided to flirt back.

"Hi their handsome", I said as I smiled at him we talked for awhile till they all told me to hurry up.

"So where having a party tomorrow around 8 o'clock, wanna come", I smirk.

"Love to, anything to see your beautiful face again", he smiled I gave him my phone number and the address.

"See you later love", he said and left.

I really didn't get his name but I guess I find out at the party, I walked back to my friends who looked like they where about to kill me cause they were hungry, but Joe he looked like he wanted punch that guy and yell at me.

Joe Pov
I wanted to kill that guy, but if I did something, everything would be noticeable but I think it already was cause Demi was looking at me weird, I could tell she wanted to say what's wrong with me but I just nodded at her in response that in fine and I was ready to get something to eat.

Once we were sitting down eating that's when it hit me.

"You ask that random guy to come to my party", I said kinda upset but she knew I was angry about it and what made me more angry was that she seemed she didn't give a fuck or either knew I existed.

"Umm yeah, you said we could bring anyone we want plus most of the people going to your party you barley know..so don't try to come for me when you invited random ass people", Demi said and smiled at me.

"Ooooh, she told you", Miley said laughing.

"Look, Joe is speechless", Selena said laughing, she was right, I was speechless I'm not going to lie about that, but don't worry I'll get Demi.

"Okay, she got it this time but next time ima leave you speechless and I don't mean by talking back", I said as I  winked at her and got up to throw out my stuff.

When I got back to sit down Demi was speechless, YEAH, the boss is back.

Zac Pov
I really hope Joe and Demi end up together and get married already but my thing is how am I going to tell Miley I really like her.

I'm going to need my sisters help or maybe Joe's....nah Miley barely likes Joe so I'll ask Demi for help, my thing is I heard she got a crush on Nick but as of right now I know Nick got a crush on Selena...tbh I have no idea what to do or how to tell her, maybe I'll do it at the party.

I really don't know but it's time for me to confess sooner or later...ill choose later cause I really need to plan this hole thing out instead of just asking her at a party, my mom raised me better then that but I guess we see what happens when I do say it.