First Date

Joe Pov
Today was the day I take out Demi on our first date..ill remember this day June 17th.

I was at my house hanging with Zac... the only reason why he's here so early is because Demi kicked him out..he looked really stressed out and very upset I feel bad.

"So I heard that your taking my sis out on a date", Zac said.

"Yea, I am", I smiled.

"Well let me give you a lil pet talk..you hurt my sis you hurt me so that means you hurt both of us so both of us would fućk you up at the same time k", he said I just nodded.

"You have my permission", he looked back at the tv.

"I didn't ask for your permission", I chuckled.

"You don't have to Im always in charge of her...yea I am", he said.

"Your in charge..dude she kicked you out your own house", I laughed.

"Well.. as of right now no..but I'm always in charge even if she does tell me what to do", he said.

"So when are you gonna ask Miley out", I asked suddenly.

"What..wha..what are you talking about", he said like he didn't know anything, I rolled my eyes.

"You like Miley..and Miley likes you", I said he looked at me.

"Miley likes me", he asked surprised I nodded.

"Demi said she think Miley like you cause every time your around she blushes and can't get her eyes off you", I looked at the tv he didn't say anything he just smiled.

Later that day I was getting ready for my date I told Demi to dress casual I was almost done when I got a text from an unknown.

Text Convo:

Unknown: if you date her I will hurt you and her watch your backs.😈
Joe: who is this?👀
Unknown: don't worry about just know that your lil Demi won't be safe for to long.😈

End of Text Convo

Who ever the fuck this person is must be fucking with me but I won't focus on that right now it's almost time for me to pick up Demi.

Demi Pov
I can't believe I'm actually going on a date with Joe...who knew that I would ever say yes I was quite shocked myself when I said yes.

"Hey you almost ready", Miley said.

"Yeah it almost time Dems", Selena walked in along with Miley.

"I'm coming out now", I said as I walked out of my bathroom.

"Oh wow, I never saw you in jeans", Miley said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes.

"He said dress casual so jeans and a cute light sweater is fine", I said.

"What about shoes", Selena asked.

"I'm just wearing my Jordan's the ones Miley picked out", I said as I pointed to them.

"I do have good taste don't I", Miley said as she flipped her hair I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever lets go", I said as we headed downstairs.

We were watching tv when there was a knock at the door me Miley and Selena ran to the door to see who could open it first, Miley fell I jumped on Selena and we both fell on the floor then we all got up and open the door at the same time and smiled at that person.

Joe Pov
Me and Zac knocked on the door all we heard was running, thumping, and yelling and then the door suddenly open with three of them smiling at us.

"Are you guys okay", I asked.

"Yeah, your ready to go", Demi said smiling at me, I smiled and nodded my head.

"Wait Demi", Zac said as Demi rolled her eyes and turned around.

"Be safe..I love you", Zac said and waited for Demi's response she just turned around and walked away, there was a tear that escape Zac's eye now I feel really bad for him.

We went into the car and we drove off.

"Where are we going", Demi asked looking at me I glanced at her.

"An adventure", I said she looked at me confused.

"What do you mean an adventure", she asked she loves asking questions don't she.

"I'm going to show you the world....my world", I smiled and nodded and turned up the music and we both started jamming.

Demi Pov
Where ever he is taking me it better be something I like.. yes I sound selfish but come would you wanna go to place you don't like on first date..you guys may think this is my first date it's not...its my first date with this annoying turd right next to me...ah you guessed it..Joe I might like him..a lot but he's still a piece of shit in my catalog he has to make his way up to the top of my catalog which is the kings of piece of shit..Zac used be up there but now he's low..way low then the category Joe's in..its called the dump along with Joe's ex girlfriend and her click..i don't them so I call them the dumps since their names are irrelevant to me but anyways I wonder where he is taking me I don't want to go to far from home cause I got s text before Joe came from some freak'o saying they are coming to get or some shit like that normally I don't give a fuck I still don't give a fuck about this text either but I some what gives half of 2 shits.

"Where here", Joe said.

I got out the car and we where parked on top of a roof and all you can see from the other side was the high way and the shore of California's beach it was perfect, calm, and the sun was going down which made it more beautiful.

"Joe this is beautiful", I said.

"Like you", he looked at me I blushed and tried to hide it but I guess he caught me cause he lifted my chin up and looked straight into my eyes.

"Don't hide when you blush it's cute", he said to me I blushed more and we looked each other in the eye, he leaned in and so did I then we kissed.

I felt shivers down my spine it was like there was fireworks going on inside my body...but I do like Joe more than I thought.

We made out for a couple of seconds and the we pulled away from each other amazed at what we both felt.

"Let's take pictures to remember our first date together", I said he smiled.

"You read my mind", he said as he took his Polaroid camera out and we took a lot of pics.

(A/N as it seen in the pic above)

I was really happy with him we talked and had a lot of fun never would I ever knew that i would go on a date with Joe.

💕Hope you love bugs enjoy this chapter im going to do another Jemi story soon so Vote and Share 💕💕💕💋💋