Last Day pt 1

Demi Pov
I was woken up by Zac to get ready for our last day of school, finally but my only problem is if Taylor starts with me again it will be world war łł up in that bitch.

Anyways, nothing really could ruin my day except Zac and Taylor but Hoe..I mean Joe was on my mind, I still call him a hoe cause he is one for now.

I got up did my routine and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning Dems", Zac said I just sat down and ate the pancakes he made.

"Demi please talk to me, I said I was sorry I didn't mean to hurt you just please talk to me", he said with tears in his eyes I just looked at him.

"I know what I did was wrong and I know that you want to hurt me just like I hurt you but you are hurting me just as much, you know I never really cry if it wasn't something I didn't care about Demi, please just say something I can't take it anymore", he added.

Gosh I hate seeing him like this, I love him and stuff but I'm still hurt and I can't let him back in that easy.

"Demi please...your all that I have left", he looked at me Fuck now I'm crying why did he had to say that.

I just got up and put my plate away then left in my car.

I know I shouldn't have done that but I don't wanna hear his bullshit right now even though it really wasn't cause he was crying but it's too early in the morning.

I arrived at school and everyone was looking at me I looked back at them.

"What the fuck are yall looking at", I said as they turned their heads away as fast as they could and Selena came up to me.

"Hey Sel, why is everyone looking at me", I asked her.

"Oh, they heard about the whole fight and they saw the video so now there like scared of you", she said.

"There's a video", I looked at her.

"Yeah, it's up on I hate Taylor website", she said.

(A/n it's a website that the people that was bullied by Taylor made)

They put it up oh the website..haha I'm gonna watch that later.

"Your not mad about that", she asked me.

"No, why would I be mad, Taylor is the one that should be", I said she nodded and we went to class.

Miley Pov
I saw Zac walking in the hallway and pulled him in the closet.

"Does Demi know yet", I asked.

"No, I'm trying to tell her but she won't talk to me first I tried to apologize and stuff so I could ease my way in their but it was useless", Zac said.

"I could tell, your eyes are kinda puffy and red", I touched his face.

"Yeah, don't remind me", he said.

"Well maybe we should tell her together but not yet, how about we plan a trip this weekend", I said smiling.

"All of us", he asked I nodded.

"That's actually a great idea but to where", he asked.

"Hawaii or The Bahamas", I said.

"I say Bahamas", Zac said.

"How about all of us would vote on it", I said.

"Yeah, I like that", he smiled and we made out till the bell rung.

Joe Pov
It was finally lunch and I get to be with Demi, we only have 3 classes together that may seem to be a lot but for me not so much if I could be with her 24/7 a day I would just me and her.