Love/Hate

Demi Pov
I woke up the next day and I was glad that my dad got the help that he needed .

I went downstairs and saw the Nick was making us breakfast..sometimes I wish he was my real brother instead of Zac.

"Morning Dems", Nick smiled at me and put a plate of pancakes and sausages in front of me.

"Morning Nicky..how you sleep last night", I asked.

"Like a baby..your bed is so comfortable I could marry it", he chuckled I laughed.

"That would be the weirdest wedding I'll ever been too", I said as I took a bite of my pancakes.

We got done finished eating and decided to watch our favorite movie Now You See Me.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why did you call me instead of Zac", he asked I just sighed.

"Because I'm not talking to him..ever again", I looked at him.

"But he's your brother you'll always need him no ma..", I cut him off.

"He's nothing as of right now maybe till next year....all I know that to me...hes just a vegetable and soon he'll be nothing", I said and looked back at the Tv.

"That's harsh Demi don't you think", he said.

"Yea..but it's a harsh world", I said.

We stop talking after that once the movie began. Later that day after our movie ended Zac and Joe walked in.

"You slept over", Joe asked Nick.

"Yea, I thought I told you already", he said to him.

"I was half asleep what to you aspect", he said and sat down on the other couch.

Zac came and sat down too he looked at me like he wanted to say something but nothing came out...eventually he did say something.

"Are you okay Dems", he asked I didn't say anything to him, I just went upstairs to my room and laid on the bed till I fell asleep again.

Zac Pov
Fuck she's giving me the silent treatment, I don't want her to give the silent treatment.

"Is this the first time she gave you the silent treatment", Joe asked.

"No, plus I don't like it when she does give me the silent treatment, she could go at least a year without talking to me", I said.

"How you know", Nick asked.

"Cause she did it before", I said and looked down.

Nothing really happen big today next thing I knew it, it was night time..Demi still didn't come out her room yet and it's pass dinner time, since she's not talking to me and Nick went home I'll have to ask Joe to talk to her.

"Hey Joe can you go check on Demi", I asked.

"Yea sure", he said as he got up and went upstairs.

I sat down on the couch and watched tv for awhile.

Joe Pov
I went upstairs to see what was Demi doing I open the door to her room to see her watching tv.

"Hey, can I come", I asked.

"Well since your already half way in..you might as well", she said she's such a smart ass.

I sat on her bed and just waited a while to see what was up with her...or US.

"So, you don't wanna eat dinner", I asked.

"I did..I have a box of cereal right there", she said as she pointed to the cereal beside her, I just signed.

"What do you really want Jonas", she asked she knows me to well.

"One, just forgive Zac, he didn't mean to did take his anger out on you and you didn't mean to take your anger out on him..and my eye, but you did say some hurtful things..on my point of view you both did wrong and you both need to apologize", I said and looked at her, she was playing with her fingers and than looked at me.

"I'm sorry about your eye..I just...you wouldn't understand", she looked down I lifted up her chin.

"I do understand, losing someone you love especially the on your so close to..i know how you feel Dems", I said looking in her eyes.

We both stayed quiet for a lil awhile looking at each other and that's when I leaned in and out lips touch.

The kiss was passionate, and very rough at the same time, it felt like we both had a sexual tension and this was the day we both finally broke.

The kiss got heated and next thing you know I was on top of her rubbing her skin up and down, I went down to to kiss her neck and heard a soft moan that turned me on even more.

I went back to her lips then pulled away to see if she wanted to keep going, she nodded in response and we started kissing again...that day was the day me and Demi made...Love.

Me and Demi where dressed by now laying in bed together.

"So, what does this mean", she asked and looked up at me.

"I want you to be mine...forever", I said and smiled at her.

"Really", she said.

"Yea and I'm taking you on our first date tomorrow", I said she smiled at me and I pecked her lips.

I'm so happy I got the girl of my dreams I'm my arms I couldn't be more happy.

💕💕Omg Jemi finally happen and they made love AHHH😱 hope you liked this chapter I'm think of updating on Thursday, Friday,and Sunday, I'm still iffy about Tuesday cause most of my shows come on and they come on late but yea Vote and Comment/Share love ya bbys💕💕💕