Just A little Bit Of Your Heart

Demi Pov
I woke up the next morning thinking about what happened Friday, I feel like shit after that.

I know all my friends tried to comfort me but it only helped a lil and that's not what I needed....I needed my mom. I didn't want to go to school today especially with this headache.

I get out of bed and get ready for the day, I waited till Zac was done with getting dressed and once he was done we headed our way to school.

"How are you feeling today sis", Zac said as he took a quick glance at me then back at the road.

"Fine.. I guess", I said laying my head down on the window not making any eye contact.

He just sighed, didn't know what to say or do cause he tried everything, I want to tell him but not yet, I avoided everyone this past week even my brother, yeah, we'll have a convo here and there but not like we used to.

We arrived at school and everyone was looking at me like they knew something I didn't.

"Hey Demi, how was it like being someone's slut", A random girl said laughing with her friend.

Instantly I thought Joe had something to do with it, so I went in and tried to find him.

Once I found Joe, I slapped the shit out of him in front of his whole football team.

"What the fuck..why the fuck you slapped me", Joe said holding his cheek looking at me.

"You told thats why", I said angry.

"Told wha.." I cut him off.

"About Friday you dumb fucker, everyone is calling me a slut because of you", I looked at him.

"First of all, I didn't say anything about Friday to anybody second, I was the one concern about you and not your own fucking brother ok, and third, why would you think I'll ever to something that low, is that how you think of me Demi", Joe said yelling in anger as well.

"Why yes Joe, because I do think of you doing something that low, your nothing but a big wrong Joe", I said.

He just looked at me hurt at what I just said but I didn't care cause I was furious.

"Okay really...well", he said as he got closer to my face.

"Just remember who saved you...I won't be your caption save a hoe anymore, got that", he said as he walked away.

Did he just call me a hoe..that..that fucking duche bag, I fucking hate him.

Joe Pov
It was time for lunch I got my stuff and sat down at my table.

I can't believe Demi thinks of me like that and danm my cheek is still sore from that slap.

"Did you call my sis a hoe", Zac came by and sat next to me.

"Yeah, she slapped the shit out of me and I didn't even do anything bro", I said looking at him serious.

"So, you didn't say anything", Zac said.

"DANM, you too, so nobody trust me", I said.

"I trust you bro it's just, who else knew about it when it was only 6 people in the room", he said.

"Yes but you know I love your sister, why would you think I'll do something like that", I said taking a bite of my sandwich he just shrugged his shoulder.

I got to tell Demi it wasn't me, I got up and was about to go over when I got stopped by my annoying girlfriend Taylor.

"Hey bae, where you going", she said holding my hand acting flirtatious.

"Going to talk to someone", I said.

"Who", she asked.

"Umm...Demi", I looked at her why is she so nosy.

"Dont go talk to that slut, you know what she did Friday", she said giving me a smirk.

"You told everybody", I asked a getting angry.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I...I mean who doesn't love to spill the juice on ppl you don't like" she smiled.

"Your a bitch Taylor, you know what fuck you and fuck your life, were over you conceited cunt", I said loud and angrily and walked away leaving her speechless.

She's such a bitch, I'm so glad I broke up with her now, I tried to give her my heart just a lil but it didn't work out cause she's too crazy, anyway I need to go talk to Demi but I'll do it next period cause I need to cool down some.

Next period I walked in and sat by Demi, she looked really mad as of right now so I didn't know if I should tell her now.

I waited a while and finally said something when the teacher gave us free time.

"Demi", I said she just looked at me so I continued.

"I didn't say anything abou..."I got cut off by her.

"I know, I heard everything you and Taylor where talking about", she said.

"So your not mad at me", I asked.

"No, I still am, you call me a hoe and that hurt me Joe", she said facing forward.

"I'm sorry Dems, I didn't mean that, I was just upset you thought I would say something like that when I'm in lo...I just thought you thought more of me that's all", I said DANM it almost slipped out.

"I'm sorry Joe", she said looking at me.

"No, I'm sorry for calling you that", I said.

"Yeah, but I deserved it after slapping you hella hard, I should of just asked but I was angry", she said.

"But now that I know it was Taylor, just be prepared what your in for next", she said as she got up and walked to Selena.

I wonder what she means by that, Is she gonna get Taylor back, I don't even know, I would ask but I know she'll tell me to wait so I guess we'll see.

💕Hope you guys enjoy I finally updated and I made it as long as I can as of right now just for you guys.
💕💕

So what do you think Demi is gonna do?

Joe almost slipped I love you out that was close.

When will Joe tell her how he feels or when will she tell him how she feels? Guess we'll find out soon.

Vote Comment and Follow bbys💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Oh and HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY NO SCHOOL YAY🎉🎉🎆🎆🇺🇸