Not so Happy (Earlier) Birthday

“How dare you!” I yelled back. I held back my laughter and walked to the Joke shops creation room and sat on one of the counters. I heard Fred coming so I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes when he came in the room. He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist. I turn my face to look at the wall opposite of him.

“Rosie I am sorry. She is nowhere near as pretty as you. No one could compare to your beauty. Rose you-“

“Fred stop being a kiss up! It is kinda grossing me out” I laugh. He starts to tickle me. I laughed and tried to push him away. He picked me up and put me on the floor. I kissed his lips and slipped his wallet outta his pocket without him noticing. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes. I hold up his wallet and then run out of the room. He laughed and followed me. He grabbed me by my waist and spun me around.

“Curse your long legs! “ I shouted. He laughed and took his wallet back.

“You know that I will buy you whatever you need” He said, “You don’t need to steal my wallet.” He snickers. I looked him in the eyes and smiled.

“Yes.” I whispered. He looked at me confused, “I will stay with you. I wanna stay with you. But you have to understand if I leave in the middle of the night it is because Harry needed me. Oh and if I don’t tell what I am working on don’t feel bad or get angry with me. Fred I love you and I will stay with you if you really want me to.”

“Rosie I love you too and I want you with me. I just want to know you are safe.” He said. I kissed him.

“I will always be safe with you.” I said. He hugged me and we walked to the store and saw Fleur, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Harry, George, and Mrs. Weasley.

“Are you two ready?” asked Fleur. I nodded and Fred grabbed my hand as we walked out. We went to the dress shop down the road. Fleur had chosen Silver and coral as her wedding colors. The boys will all wear coral bowties and the girls with wear coral dresses with silver accessories. Fleur took the girls to pick out dresses to try on with Mrs. Weasley and she left me in charge of the guy’s outfits. I took the guys into the men’s section. Fred, George, Ron and Charlie are Bill’s groom’s men. Charlie is his best man. Fleur told me that Bill and Charlie already have their tux’s so all I have to do is get one for Ron and the twins. Then after them I got to deal with Harry’s suit.

“Fred, George, and Ron come with me. Harry can you get your own suit? It should just be black?”

“Yes, of course sis” said Harry he walks away and starts looking for his suit. I turn back to the other guys and prepare to get them ready for the wedding.

After dress and suit shopping

We are all back at the joke shop getting ready to go back to the Burrow. Before we left Harry and Fred disappeared into the back of the store. I started talking to Fleur about the table center pieces for the wedding. She decided to have simple silver flowers inside a coral pink vase. By the time I was ready to go Fred and Harry were back. I walked over to Fred. He kissed my forehead and I asked him what he and Harry were talking about.