Fluer and Bill's Wedding Extravaganza!

Rose's POV

I woke up at 4 am and everyone one was still asleep for the most  part. Mrs. Weasley was cooking and Baking with Fluer's Mum.

"Good Morning Ladies!" I tell Them as I head to the livingroom to check on the decorations for the wedding.

"Good Morning Rose."They tell me.

"Rose dear, would you like something to eat?" Mrs. Weasley asked me.

"No thanks I will wait for everyone else. But may i have some Tea?" I asked

"Of Course. We have some of your favorite tea. Fred bought it because he thought you might need something to distress you today." She said as she put a kettle on the already crowded stove. I smiled at the thought of how well Fred Knows me. I slowly began to hand make the decoration when Mrs. Weasley walked in.

"Now you know you are not going to get anywhere if you do it the muggle way. Why don't you just use your magic." She said as she placed my Tea down. I picked it up and see my Engagment Ring and remembered everything form yesterday!

I broke out into a huge smile and then pulled out my wand and began to say spells that started to do the decorations for me. After Drinking my tea and watching the decrations do themselves for what felt like a couple minutes turned out to be 2 hours.(I may or may not have fallen asleep). Mrs. Weasley Came in and asked Me to wake Everyone Up. I replied gladly.

I headed upstairs and woke the girls up so they could go claim the bathroom fro the rest of the next 4 Hours. After Waking Bill and Charlie up I head to Ron's room to wake up the rest of the boys. I wake up Ron then Harry and then George before Jumping on Fred(literally). He groans and wraps and arm around me before pulling me into his chest and continueing his sleep.

"Freddie! You have to get up." I tell him as i begin to poke his chest. I notice he doesn't have a shirt on and i blush as i notice how he has a small six pack.

"Are you done checking me out love?" He askes with a smirk. I turn beet red and look into his eyes.

"Never." I tell him. He chuckles and I can feel the vibration gi through my body. He leans down and pecks my lips. I can slowly feel my necklace heat up. 

>>>>A/N<<<<

So i have bee super busy but plan on writing more now.Just so you know I have made a Board on Pinterest for All the Outfits I Have on here. So check out my account At Jubilee Cox. My Board for this storu Is Double Trouble w/ 2x the Fun.

Vote,Fan, Comment!