Dear future Husband

The Day before the Wedding Day!!!

I woke up early and went downstairs to find Mrs. Weasley and Mrs. Decoure already cooking for the dinner. Mr. Weasley, Mr. Decoure, Bill, and Charlie were outside setting up the tents. Fred and George where apparating in and out of the house get supplies and things from the store. I went back upstairs to help Fleur get ready for the rehearsal. When I made it upstairs I heard Melanie and Fleur’s sister Stephanie in Charlie’s old room. I heard Melanie yelling at Stephanie about something.

“You can never do anything right! I told you to get me a silver sash with pink sequence!” she shouted at Stephanie. Smack! I heard Stephanie cry out. I opened the door and saw Stephanie holding her face. Melanie went to hit her again and I stepped in front of Stephanie just before she got hit and I took.

“The hell are you doing here?” yelled Melanie.

“I heard you yell at Stephanie and I wanted to see what was going on and now I know.” I went over to Stephanie and saw that the red mark on her face from where she got hit was disappearing. I started to think that that was really weird but remembered she was part Veela so she never had marks or scars. I helped her up and Melanie started to move forwards us. I pulled out my wand and told her to back off before curse her nose off.

“You can’t your underage” She mocked me. I lowered my wand and then remembered it was my birthday. Jeez what away to start my birthday. I put my wand back up and pointed it at her.

“Today is my birthday and I don’t want my first spell to be cursing your nose off so just back off and we can all forget about this okay?” I asked her. She nodded and left the room. Before the rehearsal I went and covered up the redness of where Melanie made contact to my face.  

After the wedding rehearsal Hermione and Ginny made Harry and I wear blind folds before letting us in the house. They lead us into the house and took off our blind folds to show everyone inside holding gifts and smiling. I laughed and walked around and hugged everyone and took the presents and put them on the table. Harry did the same. I excused myself to go get Harry’s present from upstairs. I walked up to my room.  I went to my trunk and grabbed the blue package and turned to go down stairs but a tall red head blocked me.

“Happy Birthday Love” said Fred. He kissed my forehead. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Thank you Freddie” I said to him.

“Well it’s time for my present” said Fred. He said a spell and a huge present came flying from downstairs. I smiled and set it on the bed. I unwrapped it saw another present and I unwrapped that and found another present I turned to Fred and rolled my eyes at him and unwrapped the next one to find a box I opened it to read a card that said turn around Rose. I turned around to see Fred on one knee and a small wrapped box.

“Fred…I… Oh my…”  I gasped and started to feel tears come through my eyes.

“Well are you gonna open it?” asked Fred with and annoyed voice. I laughed and took the gift. I unwrapped the final gift and saw a velvet box and opened it. It was a diamond ring. I bit my lip and looked at Fred.

“Will you Rose Diana Potter, take this ring given to me by my Father, and promise to be my Bride?” I looked at the ring again and noticed that it had many thin strands that made up the band. The strands matched the chain on my necklace. I looked back at Fred.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AUTHOR'S NOTE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So sorry for the late, late, late update.

PM if you wanna be added in.

PM if you have suggestions or Questions

Thank you My TroubleMakers! Keep Reading