KISS ME!

He nodded and I took his hand as we walked over. I took both of his hands and looked up at him. ,”Fred I am so sorry about being rude to you. It’s just that I am worried that we might not be soulmates and well I don’t wanna be with anyone but you.”  I told him all about the necklace and he looked at it and smiled. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and felt the necklace warm up on my neck. We pulled away to see Mrs. Weasley smiling at us. I smiled up at Fred and we went outside to sit down at the table. Fred pulled out my chair and pushed it back in for me. I was seated in between Fred and Charlie. I was sat across from Fleur’s cousin, Melanie.

“Hello I am Rose Potter. I am Fleur’s friend.” I said and held out my hand to her. She just nodded it off.

“Yeah I heard that the famous Harry and Rose Potter were gonna be at the wedding. I also heard that you are Fleur’s Maid of Honor.” She said with annoyance. I looked over at Fred and he just shrugged his shoulder.

“Yeah I am. Umm would you like to help me with some of the centerpieces this week?” I asked her. She looked at me and seemed to be in a better mood.

“Yes that sounds fun. When?”

“Umm tomorrow I have to Go to The Joke Shop with Fred and George and get some things.”  I told her. She nodded and then looked at Fred and checked him out. I raised my eyebrow at her. She smirked and continued to eat. I finished my plate and then asked to be excused.

Fred’s POV

Rosie excused herself and went inside with the dishes of who ever had finished their food. I excused myself and also went inside to help her. She was washing the dishes and picking up the kitchen. I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist.

“Hello Love” I said to her. She leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Hi Freddie” she said. I could tell she was stressed out.

“Love what is wrong?”

“I… I just keep thinking about the wedding. I just want Fleur and Bill to have a fantastic wedding… especially now with everything that’s going on.” I could tell she was holding something back. I kissed the top of her head. I could feel her take a deep breath and relax a little. She then pulled out of my grip and started on the kitchen again.

“So have you talked to Harry about you staying?” I asked her

“Umm no but I will tonight” she said.

“Okay umm do you want help?” I asked her she shook her head.

“Hun why don’t you go outside and relax. I got things in here.” She said. She walked over to me and stood on her tip toes and kissed my lips.

“I love you Rose Potter.”

“I love you too Fred Weasley.” She said. I walked back outside to everyone else.

Rose’s POV

I finished the dishes and had the kitchen picked up. Everyone was in the living room or upstairs in their rooms. I went upstairs to talk to Harry. I went to Ron’s room and saw Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

“Rose hey we were just talking about well about when we leave.” Said Hermione

“Oh umm can I talk to you guys about that?” I asked nervously. They nodded. I took a deep breath.

“Okay well I am…I have decided to stay with Fred. I am not leaving with you guys” I said.

“We understand.”  Said Ron and Harry. Hermione just kinda sighed. “I can still help with the horcuxes. I can do research and look for spells or potions that can destroy the horcuxes.” They all said it was okay and that they will try to keep in contact with me. I thanked them and left to go to sleep.