|chapter 2|

-you realized the man was a harbinger-
"y-you're a harbinger-" you quickly stood up and too a defensive stance

"harbinger? no... not me. wrong person.."

"oh drop the sarcasm. it doesn't look good on you."
she very well knew he could end her within a couple seconds. but she prayed to the archons that he would be amused by her cocky attitude. she also looked like hell. she was incredibly pale and she had a burn mark along with an open wound on her shoulder. she felt like she could vomit just from the smell of burning flesh.

"oh.. you caught me. anyways you look terrible. i'll make a deal with you. if you help me with one thing, i won't kill you. i might even be nice enough to let you go.."

she felt like this was a trap somehow. she was right, his only plan was to kill her while she was defenseless. he knew it was unfair but that was the best part. dottore knew he was ruthless, he thought that was the best of his personality. but little did he know, that a simple action this powerful girl is about to make will change his whole view on people.

a single ruin guard behind him started up again. no matter how much he tried to disable it, it wouldn't turn off. y/n had to make a critical decision at this moment. let the ruin guard kill you both, or save dottore and pray he lets you live.