|Chapter 14|

(Hi admin vel here admin averie is now sleeping so hopefully i can publish this chapter tonight)

"We're here, enough complaining about how cold it is." Mc scoffed. "I am literally drenched with rain how the fuck would i not complain." Dottore shivered as he sent a nasty glare towards mc. She waved her hands to signal that she doesn't care about how he feels and enters the village.

(This is a personal hc of what fontaine looks like but you can imagine your own)

The main city of Fontaine had a warm faint glow, reminding mc of a library. She and Dottore looked around to see all types of shades of skin tones walking about, from children playing on the fields filled with flowers, to adults tending the restaurants and serving delicious and new looking food, to elderly story telling. "Someone slap me right now because this feels like a fever dream" As the blue man was raising his hand to slap her as a joke she shot a look to him that read "Touch me and i'll rip you to shreds." He instantly backed up.

"Go look around for a Katheryne, if there's one in Liyue, Mondstat, and the strict Inazuma, I doubt a katheryne isn't gonna be here. I'll need to find her to do my daily commissions and get my primogems." mc ordered. "Primo what-?" "Nothing, just a musing of mine."

The duo started walking about, the traveler asking if the people have seen their twin, or any trace on where they are. They didn't have much hope because all of the other townspeople had no clue either. All traveler wanted was to find their sibling, and answer questions, like the last time they've met. Dottore waved the traveler over, breaking their train of thoughts. "Wow, for once you're actually right. Katheryne is everywhere." The traveler sighed "Ad astra abyssosque! Welcome to the Adventurers' Guild." The short haired receptionist answered with their usual peppy tone. "Based on a pattern for every region you go to, you find me to start commissions, yes?" "Bingo missy" Dottore smiled cheekily. "Ignore him" Traveler sighed "Yes i'm here for the commissions, now give me them so i can do it quick and get my gems."

(375 words yay😍)