Chapter Fourteen

♫ Chapter Songs ♫ :

The Weeknd - Rolling Stone 

The Weeknd - What You Need

The Weeknd - Where You Belong

The Weeknd - The Party & The After Party

Selena

Cursing to myself i quickly run around my room, gathering my things. Instead of using a purse i'm using a clutch which is some what new to me. Because it's only a clutch i have to be wise with what i take. I grab my cell phone and put it inside, along with my roller ball perfume of Chanel, my keys. "Why do i feel like i'm missing something?" I ask myself quietly. My wallet. I quickly walk to my drawers and grab a little card holder thing i bought a few months ago. I mainly use it for when Chris and i go out with friends to clubs because it a small little zippered holder that carry's cards only. I grab my wallet and take out two credit cards and my drivers license and put them in the card holder. I see a twenty dollar bill and even though i'll have my credit cards i decide to take the cash also, folding it in half i place it between my credit cards and put my wallet away and put the card holder in my clutch. 

"Seleeeenaaaaa" Chris sings from the hallway. Within a few seconds he's in the doorway. "Hot guy waiting in the living room." He smirks.

"I can't do this. I feel like my palms are sweating and this weird feeling in my stomach and i don't even look good in this dress and my hair isn't curly right and my makeup is just all wrong and i do-"

"Bitch slow your roll. You're nervous and that's fine i would be too! But he's here in the living room. Your hands aren't sweating, the feeling in your stomach is probably butterflies because i mean he's fucking hot, you look hot in that dress, your hair is curled to perfection and your makeup is perfect. So enough with your bullshit insecurities your hot and you need to fucking own that!" He says in an encouraging way. 

"Okay." I sigh and nod. "I have a roller ball perfume, my phone, keys and that card holder with my license, credit cards and cash in here what else do i need?" I ask him. 

"A condom." He winks. 

"Shut up." I shake my head. 

"Take whatever your wearing no your lips." He says and i nod once, grabbing the red tinted lip moisturizer from my makeup drawer. "Okay." I sigh as i realize i'm finished and ready. 

"After you." He smirks. Nodding nervously i walk pass him and down the hallway into the living room. 

When we reach the living room i look up and see him standing there on his phone. White button up with a black blazer, black jeans and black dress shoes. "Hi." I mumble shyly. 

He looks up and a hint of a smirk appears on his face as he locks his phone and puts it in his pocket. "Ms.Carter." I give him a shy smile and stop walking when i'm about five feet from him. "You look lovely." He says and i look down and shrug mumbling a thank you. 

"Alright hot stuff, she has to be home by at least ten tomorrow morning." Chris says and i swat him with my clutch but he just laughs. 

"Always the talker Christopher." Harry chuckles. 

"Always." Chris smiles. "Now get the fuck out of here both of you." Chris shoos. 

"I am still your boss you know." Harry says. 

"Is that suppose to be a threat to fire me for cursing at you?" Chris chuckles. "You wouldn't." He smiles. 

"I wouldn't?" Harry raises an eyebrow.