Chapter 2: Meeting the members

Taehyung POV.

Me and Jungkook had gotten changed and rushed out of the hotel. We went into Taehyung's car..whoops I meant MY car, and we got in and I drove us to the main house where the other members would be. Since the question of why Jungkook and Taehyung were sleeping in a hotel together never left my mind, I decided to ask him on the way.

Me: "hey Jungkook"
Jungkook: "yes Tae Tae!" he asked in an excited voice.
Me: "Im sorry for asking this but, why were we sleeping in the hotel and not the main house?"
Jungkook: "what?! Tae Tae, you don't remember ?" he asked while pouting.
Me: "im sorry, Im just really tired so I can't remember some of it" obviously it was a half a lie.
Jungkook: "hmm fine. I asked you to take me to the hotel room because the other hyungs were having a late party and it got too loud. I wanted to sleep and so did you. So i suggested that we just get a hotel room and sleep there."
Me: "ah ok but why were we both shirtless?" I asked him softly.
Jungkook looked upset and frowned.

Jungkook: "hyung, you are so weird sometimes. The place was cheap and it was hot so we decided to sleep without shirts. Why else would we sleep without shirts?"

My face immedietly started to turn red in embarrasment for what I was thinking.
'you stupid! of course it was hot. what else would there be to have a reason to sleep without shirts! stupid brain!' I thought to myself.

Jungkook POV :

We both ran out the hotel and went into Taehyung's car. He kind of seemed off this morning. I hope he is ok. I wonder if I did something wrong. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him to sleep with me. It was silent for a while and I saw Taehyung glance at me. He seemed like he wanted to ask me something.

Taehyung: "hey Jungkook"

I was surprised but scared when he talked in his low and deep voice. I wonder if he is mad at me. He definetly is.

Me: "yes Tae Tae!" I said to him in an excited tone so hopefully he wouldn't be that mad.
Taehyung:"Im sorry for asking this but, why were we sleeping in the hotel and not the main house?"
Me: "what?! Tae Tae, you don't remember ?" I asked in surprise.
Taehyung: "im sorry, Im just really tired so I can't remember some of it"

What. Why doesn't he remember? Is he really ok?

Me: "hmm fine. I asked you to take me to the hotel room because the other hyungs were having a late party and it got too loud. I wanted to sleep and so did you. So i suggested that we just get a hotel room and sleep there."
Taehyung: "ah ok but why were we both shirtless?" he asked me with his soft but warm voice.

I started to get flushed at the sound of his voice talking to me like that. I had to cover it up with a frown so he wouldn't notice.

Me:"hyung, you are so weird sometimes. The place was cheap and it was hot so we decided to sleep without shirts. Why else would we sleep without shirts?"

I could see the big tiger's face turn red like a tomato. His face looked so shocked at something. I couldn't understand why his face was flushed but I found it really cute.

Narrator POV.

As soon as that conversation was over, they sat in silence for the rest of the way there. It was full of akwardness. When they had turned, Taehyung saw a big house that looked so fancy and was in total shock on how beautiful the main house looked. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with confusion but his eyes were full of love and admiration. Jungkook had kept a secret from Taehyung and some of his hyungs. He had feelings for Taehyung and not just brotherly feelings. Jungkook wanted Taehyung. He loved Taehyung but was too scared to express his true feelings to his hyung. He did not want to get rejected and hurt. It would be hard for him to continue working with all of his members especially Taehyung if he rejected him. He was terrified of the outcome so he said nothing and just admired and loved him from the side. A few minutes afterwards, they parked outside the house and got out of the car..

Taehyung's POV.

I parked the car and me and Jungkook got out and stood in front of the door. I paused for a moment admiring the beauty of the big house. Jungkook pulled his phone out and called Jin saying we were here. I saw Kim SeokJin open the door and I was so surprised when I saw what looked like bite marks all over his neck. He was wearing a long sweatshirt and very short pants. He had dark circles under his eyes and his hair was messy. I looked at the marks in total shock. THE Kim SeokJin had hickeys all over his neck! I was looking at Jungkook and he looked so calm. 'Has he seen this before?! I guess he has since they live with each other. But who put the marks on him?' I said in my head.

Jin: "hey guys! Did you both have fun together?"
Jungkook: "hyung!! What is wrong with you!"

I saw the little bunny slap Jin's shoulder and his face was red. He looked at me awkwardly.

Jungkook: "Jin Hyung, did you get drunk last night?"
Jin: "Maybe..but so what. At least I had fun unlike you too wimps!"
Me: "I can see you had tons of fun especially before going to bed" I smirked.
Jin: "Yeah I did! Ahhh~ it was the best night ever!"
Jungkook: "Did you and Namjoon hyung do.."
Me: "I bet y'all did didn't you Jin?"

Jin looked down in embarrassment and he suddenly became shy. He told us to both come inside and that he made breakfast for us. We rushed to the kitchen and saw Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin sitting at the table. Jimin looked up and ran towards us with a bright smile.

Jimin: " Jungkook! Taehyung! where did you guys go during the party?"
Me and Jungkook: "to a hotel."

I looked at Jungkook and he looked at me and we both smiled at each other.

Jimin: "oh ho ho! I see. Did you two have some alone time? Did y'all have fun last night together~?"
Jungkook: "shut up Jimin hyung! We did nothing but sleep! Why are y'all so weird!"
Me: "Yeah. y'all are strange. We went to the hotel and went straight to bed." Of course with the exception of me waking up in Kim Taehyung's body.
Jimin: "awww ok. y'all two are no fun." he pouted.

**THIS CHAPTER TOOK A LITTLE LONGER THAN EXPECTED SO I WILL DO A PART TWO OF THIS CHAPTER AS THE THIRD CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS ONE!***♥(ノ'∀')(●'ϖ'●) **PLS GIVE IT A VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED IT AND DONT HESITATE TO COMMENT ANYTHING EITHER!***