Chapter 7: The Confession

Taehyung POV.

I lay in the bed in silence as I listened to the sudden confession from Jungkook. I didn't know what to do because he thought I was asleep still. It was pretty late already and there was no sound of a party happening downstairs. I was still laying in the bed until I heard the sound of the door close. I took a quick peak and saw that Jungkook was no longer in the room. I took the blanket off of me and sat up. I was unsure of what to do or what to say when i would see him again.

*sighs*
"what should I do now..Its going to be akward to talk to him knowing about his confession"

While I was sitting on the bed contemplating what I should do, I heard a noise at the door as it opened and revealed Jungkook standing in front. I started fidgeting with my fingers, not knowing what to say while he came in. He came towards me slowly while smiling so innocently. He had noticed that I was awake now and had brought some water.

Jungkook: "hey taehyung! I didn't know you were awake right now! How are you feeling?"
Me: "Oh..um..y..yeah I'm doing ok. What happened last night?" I asked him while stuttering.

I think he noticed me stuttering. He looked at me up and down and I noticed him smirk a little. I started to get shy and waited for his response while he got closer and closer towards me. He leaned towards me and said something that made me shiver.

Jungkook: *whispers* "What if I told you that you got drunk last night and we decided to have a little fun~"
Me: "wha..what!" I could feel my face begin to turn red at his voice humming against my ear. He laughed.
Jungkook: "don't worry Taehyung! I would never do that to you! And also i was just kidding. You weren't drunk, you fell asleep on my shoulder during the party so I took you to my room because Namjoon and Jin were using yours."
Me: "oh...haha im sorry for causing you trouble last night. I was supposed to be taking care of you but you took care of me instead."
Jungkook: "no no. It's fine! I owe you a lot for always being with me and taking care of me!" he smiled.
Me: "ok then. Thank you Jungkook." I slightly smiled at him, trying not to seem awkward.

The way he was staring me down while I was sitting on the bed, made me feel so many waves of emotions. He had messy hair and the way his eyes were staring down on me made me feel...less dominant. I don't know how to feel right now.  I had so many questions to ask him. Like, why did he like me? Why is he not saying anything? Why is he so...seductive...

Jungkook: "Are you ok Taehyung?"
Me: ""oh haha yes I'm fine. Totally fine."

Jungkook got closer to me, putting his face closer to mine and asked if I was really ok. I could see every detail in his face. I could see the intense stares he kept giving me. His big eyes never looked so beautiful to me then when he was staring me down. I felt his forehead against mine and his warm breathe hitting my face. I reached out my hand without realizing what I was doing, and I touched his cheek lightly and held it there for a while. I finally came to my senses and realized what I was doing. I looked at him nervously and he quickly grabbed my hand and placed it back on his cheek.

Me: "wh..what are you doing Jungkook!" I asked surprised and flustered.
Jungkook: "I like your warm touch. It makes me feel safe." He closed his eyes and smiled lightly.

I let him continue holding my hand against his cheek and when he was done, I thought he was going to leave, instead he sat next to me and put his hand on my left thigh. He looked at me and smiled. He just smiled at me and then got up. He stared at me and bit his lip then began opening his mouth to say something to me.

Jungkook: "hey tae...I was wondering...do you want to come to my party? It's going to be next week on saturday. (lets just say today is tuesday rn for them bc I didnt mention any days).

Me: "sure! Do I need to wear anything nice? "

Jungkook: "no you don't have to wear nice stuff! It's just a small house party. It only going to be us and namjin couple. Yoongi and jimin have something else planned that day so they won't come."

Me: "oh okay. Well I can't wait for the party. -looks at watch- oh look at the time. I need to go run some errands. I'll be back soon. "

Before I got a chance to stand up, Jungkook had grabbed my hand and started shaking. It looked like he wanted to say something but was too nervous to say it.

Jungkook: "taehyung... I wanted to tell you something for a long time... but I'm afraid you might not like me afterwards... promise you won't get mad at me.."

Me: "don't worry Jungkook. I promise I won't get mad at you. It's going to be ok."

Jungkook: -breathes in and out- "okay... Taehyung... I.. I like y.. you"

Me: -decides to play dumb- "I like you to Jungkook. We make the best of friends."

Jungkook: "no hyung! I like you more than just a friend! I love you! I've always loved you. I didn't want to say anything because I thought you might hate me afterwards."

As soon as I was about to answer, there was a knock on the door and someone was talking to see through the door.

Jin: "hey guys! Hello? Anyone in there? We need to leave to go shopping! Taehyung! Are you in there? Hurry up! Jungkook! Namjoon is waiting for you in the car!"

Me and Jungkook: "we're coming Jin hyung!"

I decided that I would have to wait till later to give Jungkook my answer to him. He looked a little sad when we both left but... I had a feeling something good might happen today but also a bad feeling....

THE END.
It's been about 3-4 weeks and I've finally been able to finish this chapter! I do apologize for making you all wait so long for this. But I hope y'all enjoy! Also go check out my new story! It has one chapter so far but I just made it yesterday. Thank you all 💜❤️.

(Stream butter 💜💛😊)