Babysitting

-Note-

Hey guys! This one shot uses the Alex x Ollie ship, which was established in the first chapter. I would recommend reading that first, but it'll be fine if you don't as well.

...

"Kaya wanna drink some juice now? You haven't had anything in a while." Oliver approached the almost four-year-old splayed out comfortably on Alex's lap, with a purple 'Rapunzel' sippy cup.

Since Elliot and his best friend had gone out together for the day, the two had asked Oliver if he could take care of Kaya (Elliot's best friend's daughter) for the day, and of course the teen happily agreed.

He loved hanging out with her.

Since they didn't have very many relatives or cousins, Kaya was like the little sister he never had and she was literally the only kid Oliver would ever love.

She was playful, talkative, intelligent, cheerful and most importantly well-mannered unlike some other children he had the misfortune of coming across. (*cough* Alex's cousins *cough*)

She didn't cry or throw tantrums either, she really was the best... except she had been acting very weird and out of character today for some reason.

"No! I don' wan' juish!" Kaya pushed the cup away with a grumpy pout, flipping her little raven braids, refusing to even look at the brunette standing beside her.

He had thought it would be a good idea to call Alex over so that they could enjoy more fun multiplayer games and stuff (which Alex happened to love too), however ever since Oliver had introduced Kaya to Alex, she only clung to the blonde and refused to even look in the younger teen's direction, let alone play with him like she usually did.

It made Oliver feel really confused and sad. Did he do something to make her upset? Why was she being so cold towards him? How could he make Kaya talk and play with him again? He really didn't know what to do, she had never acted like this before.

"Aleksh, did you know da', dat turtles are as ol' as dinoshaurs!" Kaya exclaimed in excitement, turning back to Alex with a bright smile.

Oliver knew that! He knew all the facts about turtles! He read a whole book on them so he could share the information with Kaya! Why wouldn't she tell him?!

"Woah, no way!" The jock answered, returning her  enthusiasm. "That's awesome! You're so smart Kaya."

"I am." She agreed with a satisfied grin.

"But are you quick enough to dodge this?" Alex suddenly tickled her belly, making her burst into a sudden fit of laughter.

"Aleksh!" Kaya complained, still giggling hysterically. Alex and his tickle attacks, always had to watch out for those.

"What was that? I didn't hear you!" Alex responded feigning innocence.

"I shaid Aleksh stop!" Kaya yelled out louder, continuing to laugh.

"You want me to keep going?" Alex repeated loudly, pretending to be confused.

"No! I shaid stop!" Kaya tried to explain in between breaths, still believing his act.

"Alright, alright..." Alex stopped with a chuckle before her joy could turn to irritation (tickles could easily go too far so you always had to know when to stop), throwing her into the air and catching her, like he had come to know she enjoyed after the brief period they had met.

That earned a playful giggle from the three-year-old, which the jock marked as a small victory.

"Oh! That reminds me, how about we all cuddle and watch National Geographic like we both always did together!" Ollie remembered excitedly, placing himself on the sofa beside his boyfriend and Kaya, "I heard they are gonna broadcast a special segment on turtles today..."