100k special

hey my beautiful readers 👭

im writing this as i sit alone on a bench as my friends play with a dude who makes me undoubtedly uncomfortable lol

i promised about a month ago that i would write a cashier gorl oneshot for reaching 100,000 reads lmao

well here we are.

this is such a huge milestone gays, so lets fckn celebrate with our fav cashier 😍😍

also cashier gorls name is Kaede!!!! i mentioned it in the extra 1 and at the characters chapters :] and although i have never explicitly stated her race, she is a blasian! shes more black than japanese and if i get anything wrong with how i describe her looks, please correct me about it!! and sorry if i do

oh also also (n/n) means nickname!!

and as a preface, u do not have to read this. it is in no way canon to the book or plot, its a oneshot for all my queer loves who wanted a cashier gorl x yn bit. :)

enjoy!!! <33

(theres an a/n with a bunch of head cannons and stuff at the end)

[» 3rd P.O.V. «]

(Y/N) sighed as she walked through the mall, tiredly glancing at store windows showcasing christmas shit and stupid sweaters of reindeers and santa clause. Like, its not even christmas yet, motherfucker. Imagine being a mall that hasn't gotten rid of the christmas shit.

She moved her ways down a familiar mall corridor, recognizing the clothing place and movie theater along the walls. She smiled bittersweetly. Memories with her ex-boyfriend, Kaminari, flooded through her mind as she walked past them. Peering into the clothing store, she saw the same onesies she had gotten with him on one of the return racks. So he had returned it too, huh.

(Y/N) moved her head quickly to the ground, blinking away her tears. Its not like they ended on bad terms- it was great, actually. It was just that the two of them lost feelings for each other, and were way too busy with the hero studies at their school to keep up with their constant affection. Yeah, it hurt her a lot, but it was for the better. She wanted to be a hero, and being with him and training was too much of an emotional drain for her to handle.

"Oh my god, Denki! Don't say that!! That's like, rude!"

A masculine voiced laughed out from beside her. She stopped in her tracks, turning her head to the arcade from where the voice was from. There stood Shinso and Kaminari, both laughing as they stood next to the DDR machine. She smiled a little, happy to see Kami doing well, but it quickly fell as he reached up to kiss Shinso's cheek. She felt her heart drop, and looked away.

He moved on, so should she. But it was just too much for her to handle carrying on with her life as if everything was normal, when it was not. She returned back to walking, speeding up her pace and biting the inside of her cheek to suppress the angry sadness inside of her.

She continued walking, eventually hearing the two boys ob their date walking behind her and talking carelessly about each other. She felt her body shake, anxiety filling her pores, and fear that they'd notice her. Even though she was in front, like a #girlboss, she still felt scared.