𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 01

////. first date .////

[ extra 1 ]

[ extra 1 ]

[» 3rd P.O.V. «]

{ Friday }

Kaminari skipped down the floor of the mall happily, his arms linked with (Y/N), his girlfriend. Today was their first official date as a couple, and man was today packed. They planned to hang put until the mall closed- which, was never.. But they still planned.

"So first, we need to go to the arcade!!"

Kaminari said, a goofy smile on his face. (Y/N) smiled back, and nodded.

"Yezziriee!"

And she then started to skip with him. They headed toward the arcade in the mall, and passed by the chocolate shop they visited. Wait, did they ever eat that chocolate..?

As (Y/N) and Kami skipped down the 'road', all the memories of when they went here went through their minds, and they both had stupid smiles on their faces. Well, not exactly stupid stupid, but stupid. Ya know.

Soon, they arrived at the arcade. And surprisingly it wasn't as packed as they thought it was.

"Alright, (N/N)! What game should we play first??"

Kami giggled out, and his eyes gazed over the machines. (Y/N) punched his shoulder slightly, and pointed to the DDR machine.

"Obviously DDR!!"

"..what's DDR?"

"I- oh my all might on guacamole crackers and sharks!! Its Dance Dance Revolution, you big baby!!!"

"Ohhhhhhh!! I knew that!"

And so the two went and battled each other on DDR.

They both were surprisingly amazing at it, but it kind of makes sense since (Y/N) literally makes things dance and Kaminari has the electricity vibez.

A crowd gathered around them as they kept getting perfect on every combo, and the couple were laughing having fun.

"Awwh!! Wait, does anybody have a dollar?? I want a slushie.."

"Wow!! They're amazing!!!"

"Damn, makes me feel single.."