𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 02

warning : short

[ extra 2 ]

[ extra 2 ]

[» 3rd P.O.V. «]

{ Monday }

| 3:07 a.m. |

"Shh! Denki stop giggling!!! We're gonna get caught!!!"

"S-sorry (Y/N).. hehe...Hehehehehehe....hEHEHEHE"

'WHACK!'

"Owwieee!! I'm sorry, darling!"

"Just shut up, pikachu!"

At the ungodly times of the night - well, day - (Y/N) and her crazy boyfriend decided to sneak out of their dorms to the kitchen. Why? They wanted to make cookies.

So here they were, mixing things up to form their dough. They added a bunch of chocolate-chips, and more crap that would get them sugar high.

Of course, Kaminari wouldn't stop making stupid jokes and puns which caused him to giggle at his own jokes since (Y/N) was trying her best to be super duper serious.

"Oh come on, (Y/N)~ one more please!!"

"Fine, but if you don't make me laugh.. I'll eat all the cookies in front of you!!"

The short girl threatened, setting up a timer for the cookies while they baked. In the oven. Which she so desperately wanted to put her boyfriend in.

"Alrighttttt!!"

Kaminari cheered, and rolled up his sleeves. Oof, things just got serious.

"When should you take a cookie to the doctors?"

It was silent, and (Y/N) looked at him blankly. She did not know what he was going to say, but she hoped he would make her laugh. She couldn't finish all 420 cookies by herself. Well, she could. She just didn't want to.

"I, uh.. Don't know..?"

"Its when they feel crummy!"

It was silent. No laughter, just silence.

"Wow, that was horrible.."

Aizawa said, and waltzed into the kitchen with the two teenagers.

They both looked at their teacher, worried, scared, and embarrassed.

"I wont punish you both if you let me have some cookies."

The teens cheered, and (Y/N) smacked her pikachu's arm. She then proceeded to scold him, saying he was too dumb to function and that his laughter was so ugly it woke up their teacher.

Of course, it was all jokes.

///: a few minutes later.. :\\\

After the coolies finished baking, and Dadzawa got to take some with him, the couple quickly tip-toed to Kami's room with all their cookies.

And so, concludes the mission of making cookies with each other at the ungodly hours of the night on a Monday morning.

:: a/n ::

hyellooo! this is the last extra 😌

but also sad because now this books completely finished.

😔

anyways, ily and I hope u lieked this short extra

✞︎ peace ✞︎

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞