𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 05

warning: cringe x10, very short too :)

[ 05 ]

[ 05 ]

[» 3rd P.O.V. «]

{ Thursday }

Kami knocked on (Y/N)'s door, once again. She opened it, and smiled.

"Should've expected it to be you, haha."

He chuckled with her, and smiled at her.

"Meet me on the roof, oh and look uh.. fancy!!"

He quickly skrt skrt'ed and tried to calm his red face. He fiddled with his hands, before entering his dorm to get ready.

(Y/N) blushed slightly, and smiled stupidly. She went and put on the dress she bought. She brushed her hair, because why not. And she added a bit of lipstick. Wait, why is she even doing that? Its not like they are going to kiss-

Well, she hoped they would. Wait, did she really just say that in her mind? She wants to eat Kami's face?!!

She shook her head, and headed to the roof from her window. She almost tripped a few times, but hey, at least she wore her vans-

And there stood a very shmancy Kaminari, who heard her struggles. He was laughing the whole time she tried to get up. (Y/N) pouted at him, and when she got up on the roof, she noticed he had set things up.

There was a radio, a bottle of water, and McDonalds.

"We uh, are going on a practice date!"

(Y/N) laughed, and felt herself blush. He wanted to practice a date with her!! At least that's something she could say- maybe even as his bestwaman.

She held her hand out to him, and he looked at it confused.

"Denki, your supposed to pull me to you!!"

(Y/N) scolded, rolling her eyes playfully. Kami 'ooh'ed' and pulled her into a hug. She giggled, and then positioned themselves to waltz.

"Do you know how to waltz?"

"Uh.. Waltz..?"

She rolled her eyes, and laughed.

Then she started to move, and pulled him with her.

"One, two, three, one two, three.."

They practised dancing, and he eventually got the hang of it.

"Wow, you're such a great teacher, darling!"

"Sh-shut up, pikachu!"

He laughed, and then turned on the radio.

It played 'Make You Mine,' aka (Y/N)'s song.

Then they began to waltz to it, not caring about the two eyes watching them closely.

"Oh my god!! Get a picture, get a picture!! Record it, babe!!"

"Oi, shut the hell up!! I'm taking photos!!!"

"Shh!!"

As (Y/N) and Kami danced, their eyes never left the others, and they had a small spark in them.

Then, Kaminari noticed it. The feeling. The feeling that made him feel like he was burning, but wasn't. The feeling (Y/N) felt to that special person, he felt. For.. her.

He blushed, and leaned forward slowly, her doing the same.

"Maybe now, you can practice kissing..?"

"I.. I'd love that...."

..

...

....

But before their lips could touch, the song ended abruptly. They both realized what was about to happen, and pulled away with burning faces.

"Let's get back inside before Aizawa catches us.."

"Y-yeah, okay!!"