𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 07

warning : angsty wangsty thats kind of bad bc I don't write angsties :( sowwy also cursing is in the chapter

also I apologiez in advance bb with soft heart

[ 07 ]

[ 07 ]

[» 3rd P.O.V. «]

{ Friday }

'12:45 a.m.'

(Y/N) couldn't sleep. She was thinking about what happened. What she heard, more importantly.

Was she just a friend? Nothing less, nothing more? Did she even have a special part in his life, as he did hers? Was he playing with her? Was he making her feel this way so she can get upset? So he could have a girl chase after him?

She decided to head to the roof. Maybe that would cleat her head. After all, she always forgot about her sadness when she was up there.

She stood up from the floor, and tip-toed past all the sleeping girls. She unlocked the window, opened, and climbed out of it.

She shook slightly to the cold, but continued anyway.

Her heart felt heavy with every step and climb she made. She felt sad, and hurt. Which didn't make sense, because she isn't supposed to be more than a friend to him.

She made it to the roof, and saw him. The last person she wanted to see right now.

She sighed and muttered to herself quietly.

Kami notice her, and waved.

"Heyyyy darliing~"

(Y/N) didn't respond, she just sat and stared at the stars.

Kami looked confused, and scooted closer to her. He slung his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Still no response.

"(Y/N), come one talk to me. I'm right here, okay? Its gonna be alright!"

He smiled.

..

...

....

No response.

"(Y/N)!! Answer me, dammit!"

Kami snapped, a pissed off and worried look on his face. His outburst caused (Y/N) to jump a little, but she still didn't do anything.

"(Y/N), please! Answer me!!"

Kami felt hurt that she was practically blocking him out, but he did not know why.

"Denki, tell me.. After everything we've done, been through and did.. Are we just friends?"

Kamimari looked at (Y/N) with shock. She heard him, and that's why she was acting weird.

"I.. I.. Yeah!! Of course we are just friends! I would never want to be with you, anyways!! You are annoying and weird and its dumb!!"

Kami froze at his rudeness. He really just snapped at the one girl he trusted his life with, the girl he cried to, the girl he felt different to.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, and tears started to fill her vision. Now, she was mad. She was pissed he would say that about her.

"Well damn, maybe I should tell Shiozaki her 'future boyfriend' is a total dumbass and will do nothing but let her down!! You know what, you were right when you called yourself a disappointment. You disappoint me more than you do yourself, Kaminari. Hell, Shiozaki won't even like you!! No one ever will!!! You're just a rude and inconsiderate asshole!!!!"

(Y/N) snapped at him, as a few tears left his eyes. She then felt it, the regret. She looked shocked at her own words, and put her hand out to him.

"Wait-"

Instead, Kaminari just ran away. He left (Y/N) on the roof, as he should. But it was his fault! He caused her to do this, so he shouldn't be mad at her for sticking up for herself!!

But then again, she did say a few personal things..

"Fuck!"

She said, and held her head as tears threatened to fall. She held them in, and stared at the stars.

"Why does it hurt so bad..?"