𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 02

[ 02 ]

[ 02 ]

[» 3rd P.O.V. «]

{ Monday }

(Y/N) and Momo giggled as the song played. They started to sing along to it, and party like crazy gorls. After a few crazy moves and the breaking of arms and legs, they lowered the volume of the song.

"Sooo, (Y/N)~ What's going on between you and Kaminari, huh?"

Momo looked at (Y/N) a teasing look on her face. The said girl went pink, as her mind wandered to the almost touch last Friday.

"U-uh, well.. I'm helping him get with Shiozaki-san!" She stuttered, and fiddled with her hands as Momo nodded, still suspecting something.

"Oh, alright.. So, why were you two cuddling last Friday and a blushing mess, huh?"

(Y/N)'s face went even redder than before.

"U-uh I um, whaaa-"

Momo's laugh stopped the red-faced girl from coming up with a weird lie.

"Don't worry about, honey. I was kidding. Haha, now. Tell me this plan you made."

"Um, well here's the notebook," (Y/N) said, and picked up the notebook from her nightstand and handed it to Momo. Momo read the page full of writing and doodles, giggling a little when she saw a little doodle of Kaminari.

"Its good but.. I don't think he'll be able to get anybody to do that choir thing. Or the band thing. Or the ball.."

Momo said, laughing a little with (Y/N).

"I told him it was practically impossible, but then he just ignored me!!"

"Uhuh, suuure.."

timeskip «]

Momo had invited Kyouka- or Jiiro- and the three of them were now watching Mulan. Again.

"Hey, (Y/N)? If you were to ever be called a cute nickname, what would you want it to be?"

This made her go quiet. She thought a bit, and then smiled.

"Darling or mine, for sure!"

"Awh, just like Kaminari did last Fri-"

A knock on the door caused Jiiro to stop mid-sentence, which saved (Y/N)'s life.

Momo stood up, and went to the door. She opened it, and smiled.

"Wow, hey (Y/N), your boyfriends here for you!"

Momo teased, and allowed a now blushing Kaminari to poke his head come inside. (Y/N) blushed as well, and muttered, "he's not my boyfriend.."

"yet!"

Jiiro yelled smiling.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, and walked over to Kami.

"Heyyyy Denki!"

"H-heyyy (Y/N)!!"

He stood awkwardly, and she sighed. She held her hand out to him, and tossed her phone to Momo.

"Watch my phone, and don't sin on my bed!!"

With that said, and two flustered lesbians left alone, (Y/N) and Kaminari walked down the hall to some window. He opened it, and climbed out. He held his hand out to (Y/N).

"Come on, I wanna show you something!!"

Reluctantly, she grabbed his hand and was pulled out of the window. The duo made their way to the top of the roof, which was flat thankfully, and sat upon it. He then grabbed out some basket out of nowhere, and pulled out some sweets, french fries, cupcakes- anything that wasn't healthy, according to Iida.

"So, we should get to know each other more!! I wanna be best friends, even after I get my ass rejected by Shiozaki!!"

He giggled, and watched as the beauty next to him took the french fries.

"Well, uh.. if you couldn't tell, I'm a major Disney fan!!"

"I could, I saw that stitch pillow!!"

(Y/N) laughed a little, and laid down on the roof. Kami laid next to her, and they watched the stars.

"Hmm, I'm gonna name a star after you!"

(Y/N) said excitedly, and looked across the array of stars. Kaminari looked at her confused.

"Wouldn't you forget where it is?"

"Nope! Its gonna be the brightest one out there! Just like you, Denki!!"

Kaminari blushed, and avoided her gaze.

"That was way too smooth.."

"I know.."

And so the two talked all night, not caring about how much it would suck when Tuesday rolls around.

They got to know about each other a little more, and with every moment they talked, they became closer, and closer and got comfortable around each other.

My, what a beautiful sight..

[» a/n «]

why is the sky blue if water is clear?

✞︎ peace ✞︎

♡︎ maddie ♡︎