17

"Roseanne, look here!"

Weeks after that night, I became more busy with work that I barely go home and just stay in a hotel near the company.

Walking towards the van, I usually stop to pose for cameras and walk and again. Which is very tiring, but it's my job, so. Just thank goodness that I have a bodyguard, and not to mention Jungkook's men in black.

Jungkook has been a good fiancé to me eversince. Which I really adore of him, since many reports of him that I've read usually say and show that he is really cold as an iceberg and that he doesn't really talk unless needed.

Which I find kinda amazing and shocking since he's been pretty noisy at home.

"Jeon Jungkook! Give back my bread!" I yelled as I chased him around the house.

"Nope!," he laughingly said as he raised his arm so that I couldn't reach it. How immature! Well, and cute. I'll give that to him.

"Jungkook! Please, I'm very hungry!" I cried, inhaling for air because of chasing this jerk around the house!

I made a plan and thought of climbing him instead, since I can really compare him to a rock climbing site.

So, I did. But before I can even climb the 2nd time, he eventually said...

"Stop it or I'll kiss you."

What?

Uhm, nope can do. I hitched and gulped when I saw his deep and dark eyes look into mine like it's gonna eat me any second.

"Really? Why won't you try right now?" I challenged him even though I'm scared as hell!

He managed to put an evil smile on his face despite my challenge and that made me the one challenged!

"If you won't stop, I'll really kiss you in 3 seconds." He dared, smirking. Ugh.

Giving up on my bread, I sighed heavily, putting my feet back to the ground. Declaring defeat, with a pout on my face.

"You win." I said, walking away from him and just went to Hank— a dog we adopted 6 days ago.

I really felt something in my stomach with what he said earlier, I just couldn't figure it out. And because of it, it made my stomach more worse.

I just talked to Hank when he squatted beside me, with my bread in hand. "Here," he offered to me.

"I'm not hungry anymore."

"Take it or I'll hug you. Literally. And very tight." He said as he hissed. Probably irritated by the way I acted. "Choose." he added.

Oh, please. Even if I'll eat it you can still hug me. Real tight. Wai– WHAT?!

Shit, something bad or evil must've gotten into me that I think about this type of stuff. Seriously, what the hell, Chae?

Anyway, that's what happened. Heels, clicks of cameras and voices are all heard out here in the parking lot. Silence then came when I was already in the van.

"Haaa. Today's exhausting!" Jennie unnie said as she exhaled heavy air, chest going up and down.

"You can rest now, unnie. No schedule for a week." I said checking my phone because it vibrated. A message popped up.

A messaeg from Jungkook.

Jungkook:

You don't have schedules for a week, right? Dad said we should come over to the house.

Wha- how does this man know everything? Oh well, he isn't Jeon Jungkook if he isn't a Jeon. If that made sense. In short, a Jeon Jungkook is perfect.

Chae:

Uhm, okay. Is Somi at home?

Within a second, a reply came.

Jungkook:

Of course, where will that brat go?

Tsk. Although he talks like that, I know he loves his sister. I didn't reply when I was already infront of the Jeon mansion. (Jungkook's house)

I went out the van and walked straight towards the security when I heard camera clicking noises.

I stopped walking, debating on checking it out or continuing my way. Weird.

I walked straight pass the security when I heard another clicking sound. Okay, should I ask a guard to check it out? Nah, maybe I'm just paranoid.

Update! its 4:52 am rn so,,,, a short update for y'all. might update very soon. :)