16

Before you start reading, I just want to apologize for the late update, BECAUSE I was very busy with unfinished and new projects at school. My apologies. Also, from now on, I'll be focusing with Rosé's POV, so that we can ride the emotional journey with her. But don't worry, other characters will have POVs as well, but it will be lesser than Chaeng's. Thank you!!

Chaeyoung's POV

Ugh. My head hurts from all those commercial projects! When can I finally have a vacation? Hm. But, anyways, it doesn't mean I hate my job. Heck, I love it! But, there will always be times when we get tired from what we are doing.

I just layed down my bed as I massage my forehead because of the pain. Thinking of my other commercial projects that we didn't even shoot yet. I heaved a heavy sigh thinking of how being an actress can be stressful. But, why complain? There are others out there who works harder than me. So, we shouldn't complain, Chaeng!

Think how mom and dad worked hard for you to survive. Heck, think about Jungkook who works his butt of everyday to earn money! You should make them as role models! Do not complain! I remind myself.

Speaking of Jungkook, where is he? With furrowing brows, I looked at the wall clock with '10 o'clock' displayed on it. The heck? I stood up, ready to go out the room to find him, but as soon as my feet touched the ground, my head went dizzy again! Sh*t!

"Ow! Gosh, should I just sleep or should I look for him?" I asked myself, walking to the bed again with palms plastered on my forehead massaging it. As I sat down, my phone vibrated from the nightstand. I looked at it and saw 'Kim Jennie', and answered it quickly.

"Unnie." I said with a hoarse voice. Crap. I heard rambling on the other side of the phone. Did she hear me? I wish she didn't.

"Park Chaeyoung! What happened to your voice?! Are you alright?! Should we go to the hospital?!-- Hey! Why aren't you answering?! Answer me, Roseanne!" Jennie yelled catching her breath. This is why I don't want her to hear my voice.

I cleared my throat. "Um, I'm okay, unnie. Just a little cough. That's it. Don't worry." I said assuring her. I heard her heaving a sigh.

"Are you sure? You should atleast go to the doctor. Should I make an appointment?" She asked with worry displayed in her voice. I layed down my bed, thinking how to answer.

"Mm, I think I can handle myself. We don't need to go to the hospital." I said while looking at my ceiling covered with stars and the moon. Should I redecorate? I've been thinking about flowers the other day, I think it will look nice with a flowery garden theme.