11

=•The Dinner•=

The jolly family ate at the dinner table talking about many things. Chaeyoung got really close with Jeon Somi quickly when she mentioned music. Jungkook quietly sat there eating his lonely grilled steak with its carrots and peas. Chaeyoung noticed him and asked him about it.

"No, I'm fine" he shortly answered as the dinner went by so fast.

"Alright, Somi-ssi, please help Chaeyoung with a tour around" Mr. Jeon said as Somi quickly nodded with a big smile. "Of course! I'd be glad!" Somi exclaimed as she quickly dragged Chaeyoung with her while running.

"Dad, is that really necessary?" Jungkook asked as he heaved a sigh. "What's necessary? Making your future wife look around the place? Of course it is. Next time, show her around your own house" Mr. Jeon replied as he walked out of the dinner hall leaving Jungkook with his mouth opened with its undelivered response.

~'~'

"Unnie, do you like food? I would LOVE to show you around the pantry first!" Somi squealed as she clasped her hands together. "Sure, why not! I LOVE food!" Chaeyoung replied as she squealed together with her.

The tour continued for merely 30 minutes as they went towards the entrance of their home bidding their farewells.

"Goodbye, unnie! Hope to see you soon!" Somi waved rapidly as Chaeyoung smiled. "Goodbye. Farewell, Mr. Jeon" Chaeyoung bid as she bowed.

"Please, call me dad" Mr. Jeon said as he smiled. "Dad!" Jungkook yelled that the family got surprised. "I mean, if you're comfortable with it" Mr. Jeon added to his statement.

"No! It's actually really fine... dad. Goodbye" Chaeyoung smiled and bowed before heading to the car leaving Jungkook behind with his family.

"So? Do you still want to break the contract?" Mr. Jeon asked Jungkook meanwhile, Somi at the side is praying for his answer. "Nah, I'm fine with her. It's just a shame she didn't talk to me the whole dinner" Jungkook shook his head. "What do you mean she didn't talk to you? She completely asked you if you were fine, or are you just forgetful with stuff lately?" Somi intervened. 

"Excuse me, young lady. You're not allowed to intervene with adults' talk" Jungkook said as he put his hands by his waist and glared at his younger sister. "Excuse me, old man. I'm officially an adult. I'm 21 years old! So, I'm allowed to intervene, you idiot!" Somi did the same with her brother as their poor father was there looking at both his children for he has nothing he can do.

"Alright, stop it both of you. Jungkook-ssi, you can leave. Chaeyoung might be waiting for you" Mr. Jeon said as he pointed his finger towards the waiting car. "Alright. Bye, dad" Jungkook left after that.

In the Car...

The drive went by so fast they're already 10 blocks away from Chaeyoung's home. The two didn't talk because of how awkward things are. "Your sister's a really fun person to be with" Chaeyoung stated that almost stopped him from driving.

"Really? Ha, it's really rare to see that people acknowledge her joyness" Jungkook smirked awkwardly. "Hm, really...? By the way, why aren't you talking earlier at dinner?" Chaeyoung asked positioning herself from her seat to look at him more comfortably. "Wow, you didn't talk to me earlier because of how busy you were with my sister and now you're asking me why?" Jungkook sarcastically said.

"Well, I waited for you to start the conversation, besides, you were not paying attention of how many times I looked if you raised your head" Chaeyoung said. "Really? I thought you were too busy to notice. I wonder if you're talking to a guy, you might be busy to not notice I'm there" He sarcastically said...again. "Why are you acting weird? Are you perhaps..."

"Perhaps what?" he asked.

"Are you jealous?" Chaeyoung asked that made him off guard and pushed the brake for a second. "What the heck?! Be careful!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she covered her face. 

"W-w-why would I-i be j-jealous?!" he stuttered cursing in his head. "I just asked, chill" Chaeyoung replied and just in time, they're already infront of her house.

"You must be shocked from my question. Don't worry, I won't talk to guys you don't know or if you don't want me to" Chaeyoung said before getting out of the car.

Seeing Chaeyoung waved her hand as she went in, Jungkook started to break down, punching the steering wheel. "Why did I even say that?! God, I need to leave work at Monday and get some sleep at home!" He said and remembered that he and his friends will have a gathering at Yoongi's restaurant. "Aish!" he again punched the steering wheel before cooling himself down and started to drive towards his house.

In Chaeyoung's house...

Walked towards the couch before throwing herself at it made her look at the ceiling while turning the TV on.

"Breaking News. Assistant of JJK Corp.'s CEO and Supermodel Lalisa Manoban, found dating by this video"

"Taehyung-ah, how's being in a relationship with our Lisa?"

"It's great! I still couldn't believe I am her boyfriend"

 "Yeah, you should be lucky to have her. She's so hard to please"

"You're wrong. Why is Taehyung the lucky guy? He's got the looks, profession, background and everything. Maybe Lisa's the lucky one to have to date Taehyung"

"Oh, yeah? I think you're wrong. Lisa also got the looks and everything! Besides, because Taehyung dated Lisa, Yeontan already have cat friends"

"It seems that Model, Lalisa and her boyfriend was also found dating in a local café where people don't usually go. It is said that a sasaeng took this video and a bunch of photos were also posted online where famous actress, Park Roseanne was seen with her manager while talking with JJK Corp.'s CEO and assistant, talking about dating Lalisa Manoban. Supermodel Lalisa's agency is taking care with this issue now and we will just wait for further announcements that will be said by the agency. This is, Kang Seulgi, reporting for KBS News"

"Oh, no!" Chaeyoung gasped as the remote fell from her grasp.

~•~•~

Hi guys! so so so so so sorry for the delay! I got grounded and I just used this time to update! Further updates will be slower than usual for my exams are coming up:)

I'm out!---