7

=•The visit•=

It has been a week and Chaeyoung's still in the hospital even though she can already leave.

She was obliviously walking around the hall when she can feel someone spying or stalking her. She didn't care about it and just came back to her room.

킴대편 (Manager Kim)

Unnie, can you come and stay
with me tonight?

Sure, Jimin and I are
on the way there right now

Right. How's the date with him?😏

It's not a date. It's simply
a dinner, on the way now. Stay
there

👌🏻

While Chaeyoung waited for Jennie, Jungkook's been quite a stalker and stayed at the nurse's desk because it's the closest desk to her room. It's like he became a sasaeng to his own fiancé.

"Mr. Jeon, the patient in room 261 had seizures again" A nurse reported.

"Let Dr. Park take over that" He simply said but the nurse didn't take a step away from where she's standing.

"What?"

"Dr. Park went home early today, he said he had a dinner" The nurse said. "Let Dr. Choi handle it then" He said.

"Yes, sir" The nurse bowed before leaving.

Jungkook took notice of a person in all black looking around with a bucket in her hands. He became curious and secretly looked at the person.

"The heck? Why is she going towards Chaeng's room?" He thought. He secretly calls Chaeyoung Chaeng, so.

He began walking–following to be exact– behind the stalker and stopped not far away from there.

Someone knocked on the door and Chaeyoung thought it was Jennie so she quickly opened the door.

When she opened the door, water that is unknown was thrown at her especially her face while the person was yelling at her "Stay away from Vernon!"

Chaeyoung just stood there shocked that she can't move but the person started to attack her.

"How dare you get too close with Vernon?!" Still shaking Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung couldn't do anything because it's a hospital.

Soon after, the person was stopped by Jungkook and let the guards take her. Seeing Chaeyoung with a face that shows shock didn't help Jungkook from his anger.

"Yah, are you crazy?! Why would you open the door for a stranger?!" He asked.

"I-I don't know"

"You better leave the hospital or I'll turn down the contract" Jungkook said. "You're a problem in the hospital" he added.

"Oh, so you bait the marriage contract just for me to leave?" Chaeyoung seemed heartbroken saying it.

Before Jungkook can say anything, Chaeyoung turned around and came to her ward and quickly packed her stuff.

She went out the room with her shades, luggage and heels and walked but was stopped by Jungkook.