3: badboy (m)

The two returned to their 'new' home safely. Well safely for now, someone was about to get it tonight.

As soon the front door closed, Taehyung felt a hot breath against his ear.

"now you're gonna get it, Darling"

"l-like r-right now?" Taehyung asked not sure why he was stuttering.

"yes baby, right now. Strip for your Husband'' jungkook said with a grin and pushed taehyung into the living room. The red haired gulped watching how Jungkook walked to the glass closet and grabbed the bottle of vodka filling a small glass.

Something Jungkook did surprisingly often lately..

"well? don't make me wait Baby boy. You know i hate that" jungkook said and sat down on the chair in the living room, his dark eyes hazing intensely at his husband who stood there.

Taehyung took off his shoes and walked closer to the raven slowly while removing his shirt.

"everything cupcake, you know the rules'' jungkook said. Taehyung did as the other wanted and removed his pants too then slowly pulled down his underwear hearing the other chuckle darkly. Those eyes eyeing him up and down with a smirk.

"good boy, now lay on the couch and play with yourself for me. I want you all ready for me when I finish my drink. Jungkook reached between the pillows of his seat and threw the red haired a small lube bottle.

Yes, they had bottles of lube hidden around in the house. They litterally did it in such random and many different places they decided to just leave one in each room.

Jungkook took a sip from the strong drink and licked his lips watching the boy on the couch. His wet of lube shimmering fingers in his hole as he stroked himself. Just like Jungkook wanted him to.

"j-jungkook, h-hurry" taehyung whined. He didn't like doing this himself when the other was watching, he felt embarrassed doing this alone.

"no can do, i am having my drink now." Jungkook said and sipped more From his glass. A smirk on his lips when he saw the boy got so needy for him. He felt tightness in his pants and rubbed his free hand over his crotch biting his lip at the sensation that went through his body.

"fuck it" He said and emptied the glass. He stood up and filled it one more time chugging it away at once and put the glass on the table. He unbuckled his pants, removed them and took off his shirt while he approached Taehyung on the couch, who was watching him with his eyes following his movements.

He hovered over the boy who stopped his movements. And that made Jungkook raise a brow.

"did i tell you to stop?"

"n-no", taehyung whimpered and started again. Jungkook began kissing his neck, sucking his perfect hickeys that were always lingering over Taehyung's body. He didn't go a day without them. Just like the marking scar on his chest the hickeys felt like the belonged on his body, he wanted to be reminded of what the raven could do to him, how the raven could make him feel

"hm that's enough, you better hope you did good because i am going right in darling" jungkook said licking over the boy's ear and giving it a bite. Taehyung almost moaned at that and could feel the raven's member against his thighs.

"I want to hear you moan for me. Only me baby, only my name. I don't want to hear anything else that my name" Jungkook grinned and pushed inside. Not giving the boy any time to dust he thrusted in and out watching Taehyung's expression turn a bit pained but his eyes lustful.

Taehyung felt his hole stretch it hurted. But he didn't mind a little bit of pain, if the one giving him pain was the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

"f-fuck J-Jungkook" he moaned feeling him hit the good spot. Jungkook chuckled and held Taehyung's hips tightly making sure to leave hand marks on his hips. A marking he found oh so sexy on the other.

"That's right, moan my name," Jungkook said, speeding up. The younger moaned and gripped the armrest of the couch above his head. His legs spreading more letting the raven completely take him over.

Taehyung whined and his toes curled. Jungkook noticed and quickly pulled out making the boy whine in disapproval.

"why?" Taehyung asked annoyed that the other denied his high.

"on your belly" Jungkook said giving the boy's ass a smack watching him turn around. When the boy was turned around he pushed back inside and thrusted with hard thrusts. Making the boy below him a moaning mess.

"s-shit im gonna c-c-ahh~" taehyung didn't even get to finish as he came right there. "j-jungkook ah"

"i am not stopping yet Baby boy. You will just have to endure it" jungkook said his free hand squeezing the boy's ass and giving it another smack. He loved how soft it has gotten.

"I should feed you more candy, you will get more squishy for me," Jungkook said with a chuckle."maybe you will turn into a candy and i can get a bite from you" the raven bent over the other and grazed his teeth over the boy's shoulder before biting it. Taehyung gasped feeling the other bit him. It hurted a bit but it turned him on. "i wouldn't mind having a taste of my little cupcake"

"you can taste me all you want" taehyung breathed out.

"hm i like that" jungkook said and thrusted faster. His hands gripping the boy's hips again.

Taehyung moaned and his arms gave up making him fall on the armrest of the couch. He couldn't come anymore but he felt another near. "j-jungkook" he moaned out and his legs twitched when he came dry a second time.

"yes come for me. Over and over again" jungkook said and pushed in deeply releasing his seeds. He pulled out until the tip and went back in making sure to push all of his come deep inside the boy before he would pull out.

"hm, let's take a shower, '' Jungkook said, pulling the boy up.

"yea" taehyung said softly clinging onto Jungkook feeling sleepy from coming twice. The raven bent down and lifted the boy in his arms carrying him bridal style to their bathroom.

And well, they did it again in the shower...And in the bed too.

Maybe they should have just showered the morning after.

---

Aaahh the first smut of them again.😩 Idk im not too satisfied with this but i did my best to write something good.

I hope you enjoyed. Lol if i can even say that it sounds weird ahahah

Anyway i will see you in the next update!
🐰💦🐯