004

Saturday 11:23

Me and mike wake up and go downstairs. "Goodmorning sleepyheadssss" skai says hugging us. "It's mad late y'all was having morning sex or sum..?" Vallyk asked and made everyone laugh. "No weirdo" I roll my eyes. "Theres breakfast on the counter we ordered for y'all fatasses " Star says. "Ooo food" mike smiled and ran to the table and started eating. I WALKED there and ate too and checked my insta. *knock knock* Derek opened it and kobe came in. "Excuse you" derek said in a frustrated voice. Kobe walked up to me "Baby in so sorry" "I don't want to here it I'm with mike now so umm bye bye" I said shooing him and got back to eating. "OKAYY BITCH POP OFF" Star yelled. Kobe looked over at her with that "bitch stfu" face ifykyk. "You're with him now..?" He looked back at me. "Yes I am" I looked confidently. Kobe started at mike for a second then punched Mike and they started fighting. Mike punched Kobe back and made him loose balance and fall and got on top of him (pause) and started beating him while Kobe was bleeding from all the hits. "GET HIM VALLYK DEREK DO SOMETHING" skai yelled. Then Kobe got back up somehow and did the same to mike. Finally derek got Kobe off of mike and they both got up. "Fuck you Mike fuck all of you" Kobe said as he walked out the house wiping his nose because it had blood on it. "Sooo who's gonna clean up this blood off the floor NOT IT" vallyk said. Everyone said it right after him except Star. "Damn ok then.." star got up and started cleaning it up off the floor. "Come on mike" I said and brought mike into the bathroom to clean his face.

I put a lot of alcohol oh a cotton ball and put it on the places he got hit making him wince in pain. "I'm sorry he did that" I said while still cleaning his face. "It's ok it wasn't your fault he's so crazy" I finish up and go back in he living room. "GIRLL GUESS WHAT MONROE POSTED" skai ran up to me with her phone in her hand up Star behind her. "What..?" I say as she shows me her phone.

Act like it's Kobe and Monroe

Caption: back together since him and his hoe ain't work😍

Babyface.starr: she ain't want him anyways
Monroecapri: @babyface.starr cool he all mines then and also he said he ain't like her and that she was clingy
Kbreezo: @Monroecapri oh nah bitch why you lying.

Kbreezo: you lying thot we are not together
@kobesfann3: @Kbreezo LMAOO not her lying

"Kobe said she was lying tho" Star said. "Whatever I don't want to talk about Kobe anymore like who even is Kobe y'all know him cuz I don't.." I said all in one quick sentence. "Nah I don't" everyone said. "I definitely don't" mike laughed. "Anyways girliesss let's go shopping I need some stuff and I still got the money kobe sent me a couple days agoo" I said smiling. "Yea but who's Kobe?" Skai said. We all laughed.